44

I had to look up hearing the man say my name.

I couldn't see his face at all. I couldn't even see his eyes. "Yes... Do you know me?". I asked and the man lets me go. "Umm... N-no, it was umm just a guess". He said. "You guessed my name?". I raised my brow. "You sounded like you know me? And you sound shocked to see me". I said.

I know that he was panicking seeing how he was backing away from me. "You're not the guy that was watching me in a cafe were you?". I asked. "No!". He yelled. "I- just have a friend that works with you". He said rubbing his neck. "Oh". I said uninterested. "Your friends with a creep". I sighed. "Cre...". I put my hand up stopping him.

"Here". I handed him some money. "Don't tell your friend that you saw me here, I hate 97 percent of the men I work with, I don't need them following me again". I said. "I...". "Also tell you friend to stop staring and catcalling me, its pissing me off". I hissed. "And tell him in the MEANEST way that I don't want or like him, can you do that?". I smiled.

"S-sure". He said. "Excellent!". I patted his shoulder. "I don't need the money to tell him that". He chuckled. "The money is for him to live because if doesn't leave me alone, I will have Satan break his balls". I grinned. "Maia?". He said. "Oh so your friend knows the office murderer". I giggled. "Pretty".

"Huh?". I looked at him. "I'm sorry!". He bows. "Its ok, you're one of the guys that said my giggles were pretty without making it sexual". I said. "You're working with pervs". He said and I laughed. "Your friends with one". I said. "Not for long". He says laughing and I stared at him. "I know you don't I?".

The man clears his throat. "You got me mistaken with someone". He said. "Hmm?". I tilt my head at him and I saw him turn red. "JIMIN! BRING YOUR ASS ON!". I groaned hearing Maia yelling. "No damn manners". I said. "It was nice meeting you... Um". I stopped. "Koymin".

"Koymin, that's pretty". I smiled. "Tha-thank you". He said. "See you!". I waved at him and ran to Maia and Zai.

Yoongi watched Jimin run feeling his heart beat a little to wildly.

"He's still beautiful".