62

"N-no!". I shouted. "I have to go to work!". I yelled. "That's adorable". Yoongi laughs. "You voicing your opinion like I was going to listen". Yoongi says and carries me out the bathroom. "Put me down!". I shouted. "Ok".

 "Ok"

Cringe zone smut

"Oof". Yoongi throws me on the bed and my ass was facing him. "Yo... Ahh!". I felt something go in me and I knew what is was. "I have tons of toys here Angel, just saying". Yoongi said. "Mmm". Yoongi started moving the vibrator manually. I bit the bedsheets trying not to scream.

"Bad toy, I'm doing this to hear you". Yoongi turns the vibrator to max level. "AHHHHHH!!!". I screamed shaking. I felt Yoongi pour something on my back. "Since you still like caramel macchiatos, why not turn you into one". I felt Yoongi lick my back and moaned.

Yoongi takes out the vibrator and rams his self in me and moves roughly. "Yes!". That was literally the first thing that came to mind. "So now its yes? Make up your mind baby". Yoongi snickers and bit my shoulder. "Ngg!". I bit down on the pillow I grabbed. "No!". Yoongi takes the pillow away from me and harshly slaps my ass.

"Ahh!". I yelled. "Bad toy, I want to hear you, I deserve to hear you". Yoongi grabs my waist continues the very rough but good assault in me. "Rougher please!". I begged weakly. "Hmm... What are you?". Yoongi stops asking. "Daddy's slut". I replied. Yoongi pulls my hair roughly and I groaned.

"I didn't hear you, say it again". Yoongi said darkly. "I'm daddy's little slut!". I yelled. "Good Angel". Yoongi said and starts moving roughly again. "Ahh!". I moaned loudly. "You sound SO damn magically right now". Yoongi says kissing my back. "Mmm!". I moaned. "I missed you Jimin, more then you know". Yoongi says.

"I...". "You don't speak". Yoongi said picking up his pace. I went silent after that because once again he was hitting my spot like a beast. I was so close in blacking out but Yoongi came before I did.

"I... Hate... You". I said tiredly and fell asleep.

Yoongi just laughed seeing Jimin asleep. He tucked Jimin in and kissed his head.

"Yeah, I love you too Jimin".