Christmas minracle

I dropped my phone. "Preg-pregnant". I grabbed my chest. "Agai-again". I got my phone and called my doctor. "Hello Mr. Min, how you feeling today?". "There must be a misunderstanding". I said. "Uh... Nope, I'm looking at your file right now, you're two months pregnant with twins". She said. "My name is Min Jimin, so can you look again?". I asked and she laughed.

"Min Jimin, 29 years old, married to Min Yoongi... This is you and you is pregnant". She said. "I have a eye smile, do you see my picture?". I asked. "Jimin... You're pregnant". She sighed. "I've been your doctor for three years now... I know what you look like by the way, now I have go now bye". "Wait!". I shouted but she already hung up. "Oh my god". I groaned.

"Congrats". I rolled my eyes at San's phone. "Blah blah boy blah blah blah". San said. "The fuck was that?". I asked. "I cursed you so you can have a boy". San grinned. "No! I want a sister!". Sanna shouted. "You can be your own sister". San said. "You're a jerk". Sanna crossed her arms. "I try". San laughed. "I'll go tell dad!". San went to run but I grabbed his hair.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!". San yelped in pain. "I will have Jin take care of you cause we all know that I'm second to his kids and Namjoon... Try me". I hissed. "Sorry mum". San pouted. "Go to your room". I said. "But its Christmas!". San said. "Sanna, take him to his room". I said and San flew up the stairs. "Don't run away from me!". Sanna chased after him.

"I can't believe this happened again". I rubbed my head. "What happened again?". I jumped when I heard Yoongi behind me. "Nothing". I smiled. "Where are my babies?". I asked. "They are men". Yoongi said. "They are six". I blinked. "They are six year old men". Yoongi said. "Whatever, now where are they?". I asked. "Sleeping... Like men". Yoongi said.

I shook my head and Yoongi phone rings. "It is Christmas... Who the fuck is this?". I saw Yoongi pick up his phone and his eyebrow raised. "Who is it?". I asked and Yoongi stared at me while he picked up the phone. "Hello?... Hmm... Is that so?". Yoongi smirked at me. 'Why is he smirking at me?'. I thought. "Thank you". Yoongi hung up the phone. "So... You're pregnant... With twins".

'I fucking hate my doctor'. I gulped. "Min Yoongi always gets what he wants". Yoongi says then he started dancing. "I hate you!". I shouted then our door was kicked opened.

 I shouted then our door was kicked opened

"Hyung! I got Tae pregnant and its twins again!". Jungkook said. "Same my dude!". Yoongi says. "What are we? Men! What are we? Men!". Both Jungkook and Yoongi started dancing and I saw Taehyung walk in. "So... Is the plan still a go?". Taehyung asked. "It is, I found the perfect guy for you". I told him. "As did I, he's name is Jackson". Taehyung said.

"Your new man's name is Bogum, he's a new guy Jin hired... He has nice hair". I said. "We taking the kids too". Taehyung said. "He ain't getting my kids". I scoffed. "Namjoon will never!". Jungkook laughed. "No... Hoseok will never". Yoongi said. "Hate you". Taehyung and I said at the same time.

A year later

"And that's how your father ruined Christmas last year". I said to my new twins, Jihae and Jinae. "I mean I got to have you both but I was violated". I shivered. "What the hell are you telling them?". I didn't look at Yoongi. "I'm telling them that you ruined Christmas". I said. "What!?! Don't lie to them!". Yoongi snapped. "I didn't lie... You did". I looked at him.

"I didn't come here for this". Yoongi says. "Its been a year since you made me sleep alone and six months since I last touched you". Yoongi said. "I know the punishments I gave you". I scoffed. "I'm lonely and hor...". "Don't say that in front of them". I hissed. "Wouldn't need to if you weren't overrating". Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I am protecting myself". I flipped my hair.

"Jimin please!". Yoongi begged. "Fine". I sighed. "Yes!". Yoongi was already taking off his clothes. "My children are in here!". I yelled. "They can see how they were made". Yoongi smirked. "And the last". I whispered. "Last?". Yoongi tilted his head. "I told you not to drink what Jin gave you". I giggled. "Huh?". Yoongi blinked. "I gave him my permission".

"Permission to do what?". Yoongi glared at me. "Long story short... He gave you a vasectomy". I gave Yoongi a huge smile. "YOU FUCKING...".

"Merry Christmas Yoongi".