6

I watch San eat his breakfast trying not to laugh. When the pizza came last night, he was excited until he saw the broccoli. I laughed myself to sleep last night over it. "Is your eggs salty big bro?". Sanna asked laughing. "Shut up Ana". San growled. "Vegetables are good for you San". I told him. "You lied to me". San said.

"I didn't lie to you because I didn't promise you anything". I told him. "You did". San said. "I didn't, I said fine, I didn't say I promise". I grin. "Eomma, got you there". Sanna chuckled. "You lied to me". San said again. "Aww". I gave him a kiss. "How about you ask me for something and I promise that I'll get it for you". I said.

"Anything?". San smirked. "Anything and same for you Sanna". I said. "You made a good argument mum... I'll think about that". San nods. "Me too". Sanna said. "Come sis, Darren might bust in here". San said. "Auntie". Sanna puffs out her cheeks. "Yeah... I'm not calling him that". San huffed.

"Bye babies! Stay safe and have a good day!". I yelled. "Bye Eomma! Love you!". My twins said and hops in Darren's car. "Can you at least say that to me!". Darren screamed at me. "Love you Darren!". I shouted. "Finally! Love you!". Darren says and drives off. "Moron".

I barely made it in my work building before it happened. "Hello gorgeous".

 "Hello gorgeous"

'Well... There goes my day'. I rolled my eyes. Meet Reno Suzuki. The definition of a playboy. He's been chasing me since college and hasn't left me alone since. "So... You're looking tasty as usual". Reno says biting his lip. I walked right pass him to get to work. "Hang on beautiful!". Reno chases right after me.

"Fuck do you want?". I hissed. "I want you but you're not giving me a chance". Reno says sounding hurt. "Well, I told you to choke but yet you're still breathing". I scoffed. "Well I would like to choke but choking is my kink". Reno said trying to be sexy. 'Oh my god! Somebody save me!'. I prayed.

I saw Maia coming towards us holding her mug in her hands. She opens it and pours it over Reno's hand. "Hot!". Reno yelled. "For the last fucking time, he doesn't want you STD having ass!". Maia shouted. "Now... Move your blocking the way of royalty". She pushed him out the way and smiles at me.

"Hey boo". Maia hugs me. "Morning bitch and thank you". I whispered. "Your welcome". She whispered back. "Now come, hopefully the day will breeze by and and lunch will come faster then expected". Maia chuckled. "Hopefully". I groan and we both walk in. Reno was watching them pissed off.

"I will get my date Jimin, just you wait". Reno says walking away... But someone was watching him.