16

Maia and I walked in our new lunch spot alone. "Where's crazy?". Maia asked. "Omg do I have some super hot tea for you". I giggled. "I'll go get us a table!". Maia ran off and went to the cutest little cashier ever.

"Hello Taehyung". I said. "Jimin!!!". Taehyung jumps across the counter and hugs me. "I was missed". I giggled. "Sorry". Taehyung pouts. "Aw stop that, I thought it was cute". I said. "Whatever". Taehyung hissed and I laughed. "So, the lunch buffet again?". He asked. "Nope, its just two today". I said.

Taehyung looks behind me and saw Maia bouncing in her seat. "Where's the other guy?". He asked. "Embarrassed". I giggled and Taehyung joins in. "Anyway, one pork bowl and a meat patter please". I said. "Coming right up!". Taehyung runs to the back and I went to seat next to Maia.

"So... Let's us sip some tea". Maia pretends to hold a teacup and sticks out her pinky. "Let's". I copied. "You remember Hoseok right?". I asked. "Your sexy ass neighbor that I want to have dominant me, yes I do". Maia hums. "Good for you... Anyway, he came over this morning a...". "Get it!". Maia claps. "How was he? Rough? He looks like a rough kind of guy".

"You are ruining my appetite". I gagged. "Answer the fucking question". Maia hissed. "He came by to give me back of tray when I gave him cookies". I said. "Cookies". She air quotes. "Darren came in and completely froze when he saw him". I ignored her. "Then Hoseok kissed his hand!". I squealed.

"Aw bitch cheers!". We both pretend to toast and we laughed. "Darren is about to get destroy, I just know it". Maia smirks. "True and bitch about the pain later". I snicker. "I'm scared". We look up seeing Taehyung looking pale. "Aww Tae-bear don't be". Maia said. "Tae... bear?". Taehyung tilts his head. "Cute right!". I said. "You gave me a nickname?". He asked her.

"We both did". I corrected him. "I want to call you Tuddles but Maia said it sounded like a dogs name". I huffed. "I agree with her". Taehyung says placing our food on the table. "Ha! Told you". Maia does a victory pose. "But its cute". Taehyung said. "Boom, I always win". I blow her a kiss. "Bitch". Maia hisses at me. "I know". I smiled.

After we finished, we paid and gave Taehyung a huge tip... Which he complains about and Maia went into psycho mode. "Listen you cute bucket of shit, when I give you something and you bitch about it, I will make you my bitch, now shut up and take the six thousand dollars!". Maia was twitching the whole time.

"Ok!". I can hear the fear in his voice and I tried so hard not to laugh because he looked so adorable. "You're SO chu!!!". Maia pinches both his cheeks. "Bye Tae- bear! See you tomorrow!". Maia walks out. "I am so sorry about her". I said. "But you really do deserve all that money we gave you, your to good to be working here". I told him.

Taehyung blushed and looks down. "And if your going throw anything or just need someone to talk too". I give him my company card with my info on it. "Call me, I'll be happy to help". I smiled and walk out.

Taehyung watched Jimin leave then looks at the card. "Goldsin enterprises!". Taehyung says in surprise. "He might be out of your lead now Yoongi". TaeHyung laughed. "But... A promise is a promise". Taehyung pulls out his phone and hesitantly calls him. "Tae?". Taehyung was surprise how fast he picked up. "Hey Hyung...".

"Can we meet?".