52

Yoongi's face dropped when I said that. "Me?". Yoongi says stunned. "I'm their dad?". Yoongi said. "And you kept...".

*Slap*

"I never kept them from you, so don't you dare say that!". I yelled. "When you, yes YOU, broke up with me, I still tried to tell you but you changed your number, you moved, hell I even tried to email you but nothing! YOU left! That's your fault!". I shouted. "You nev...". "Yes I did!".

"I went to school late that day because I was trying to figure out a way to tell you and when I got there... well, you know the rest". I rolled my eyes. "All this time, this whole time I thought I did something wrong but I wasn't the guilty one, it was you!". I yelled in tears.

Everything hits my chest like a truck. I was blaming myself this whole time and for no reason. I should have known that I didn't do anything but I was to blinded by my love for Yoongi to see that. "Jimin, I'm...". "Save it Yoongi, I don't care anymore". I said trying to stop myself from crying.

"You can see them if you want, I'm not going to stop you from that, but we... I can't". I look at him in tears. "Jimin". Yoongi tries to come near me but I moved away from him. "Please". Yoongi says in a broken voice. "No". I said feeling my heart break again all over again. "Ji...". "Jimin!".

I turned and saw Darren pointing a gun at Yoongi. "Are you ok?". Darren asked. "I'm fine". I said wiping my tears. "Jim...". "Get the fuck away from him". Darren hissed harshly and pulls me near him. "Are you sure your ok? I still want to shoot him". Darren whispers to me.

"I want to leave". I said and Darren nods. "Come on sweets". Darren takes my hand and glares at Yoongi. "If you move, I'll kill you". Darren said. I just opened Darren's door and got in quietly. "I don't have any plates so you can't track me fucker!". Darren yells and hops in his car and we drive away.

I didn't even look at Yoongi when we drove away but I should had because...

He was crying.