Darren's pov

I didn't know what to say. I was watching Namjoon beat the hell of some guy in this office while some big buff men were watching. "Who is that?". I asked. "I hate computers". I sighed trying to zoom into the guys face. "Reno!". I gasped. "Why is Joon hitting him?". I tried to see if I can get some audio from the CD and luckily I did.

"Bury him ten feet under and I do mean ten". I heard Namjoon said. "Namjoon". I said stunned. "No, there's a reason why he did that". I rewinded the CD to the beginning. "I told you not to go near Jimin again so why were you near him?". I nodded. "Still... Doesn't explain why he went all dinosaur mad on him".

I rewinded the CD just before Namjoon started hitting Reno. "You like Jimin". "What". I gasped. 'Namjoon likes Jimin?'. I thought. "So that's why he went hulk on Reno". I said. "But... Why didn't he tell Jimin his feelings?". I said. "Let's see what else is here". I fast forward it and saw Jin enter the room. "Eh? How the hell did he get in?". I said.

"Look at this musty ass office". I laughed at Jin. "I can feel the toxic and cheap air filling my lungs, I'm choking on the cheap shit in this room, he better hurry up". "My god, he is something else". I said and watched him walk to Namjoon's desk. "Not even locked, pathetic". I tilted my head and tried to open the desk but was locked.

"Why is it locked now?". I asked. "Oh? What do we have here?". I looked back at the laptop and saw Jin taking out a picture. "He's desk is filling with pictures of Jimin... I should call the cops". "Pictures of Jimin!". I yelled stunned. "He locked it before he left so Jimin wouldn't see it". I said. "But is it filled with pictures of Jimin now?".

"I want Jimin". That got my attention and I saw how Namjoon's face changed. "Cute". I giggled. "I want him to model for me". "I'M OUTRAGE!". I screamed. "I'm the model out of the four of us!". I yelled. "Jimin is always taking this from me". I pouted and skipped forward. I saw some guy with black hair walk in and shot someone.

"Oh my god!". I said. "Tell Namjoon to meet me NOW!". I shivered hearing the mans cold and harsh voice. "Who the hell is that?". I said. "You know what? I don't want to know". I got goosebumps. "Are you the father of Jimin's kids?". "Why does he care?". I huffed. "You sound like you care... Just a little to much".

"That's what I said! Namjoon and I are on the same wave". I said. "I want him back". I stopped the CD.

"THAT'S JIMIN'S EX!?!".