25

I went straight back to Namjoon's office. I walked in his office without knocking. "Yes?". Namjoon says without looking at me. "I need to go home". I told him. "Is this because of the fight?". He asked. "Yes... How do you know?". I asked. "Darren called me". Namjoon looks at me. "San told me to keep you here". Namjoon said.

"What!". I shouted. "Yeah... He knew that you were going to do this so he texted me". Namjoon chuckled. "He doesn't work for you! I do!". I yelled. "Your going to listen to him and not me!?!". I shout. "Pretty much". I groaned hearing him laugh. "And besides, your needed here". He said.

"No, I'm not, Maia isn't here in case you didn't know and I'm bored as hell". I sigh. "Well congrats, I have a little job for you". Namjoon smiles. "I quit". I said. "I need you to show the new guy around". Namjoon said. "My two weeks notice will be on your desk by tomorrow". I told him. 'Wait... New guy? Oh no'. There was a knock on the door. "Ah come in". Namjoon says and door opens.

 Namjoon says and door opens

I looked down at the floor to hide my blushing face. "I'm sorry, I didn't know your were busy, I can come back". Dylan said. "Not necessary, Jimin is going to show you around, you REALLY don't want anyone else". Namjoon laughs. 'Oh my god!'. I try to control my red face then I looked at Namjoon. "If I c...". "If you do this, I'll let you go home".

"Bet". I grin. "Come on Dylan, I want to leave". I giggled. "Of course". Dylan opens the door. "After you". He said. 'Don't blush'. I told myself. "Thank you". I bowed and left with Dylan behind me.

"So... The building has 14 floors and each floor has different jobs, for example the second floor is where the app designers are". I told him pressing the elevator button. "As you know the 14th floor is where Namjoon's office is". I said. "I'm on the 13th floor, so what will I be doing?". Dylan asked. 'He's on my floor?!?'. I took a deep breath to calm my heart down.

"We finalize and check sells, shipments and keep track on worldwide affairs". I said. "We?". Dylan looks at me. "Th-that's my floor". I replied embarrassed. "We're working together, that's great". Dylan smiled. 'I'ma cut you'. I shook my head and we got on the elevator.

"There's a key for the 14th floor?". Dylan asked. "Yup, that's the only way you can get to see Joon, only Maia and I have a key". I said. "Wait so how...". "Namjoon asked one of his guards to let you in". I said. "So, I'm not going on that floor again?". He asked. "No... your not". I laughed and got off the elevator.

"Welcome to your new hell... I would say good luck but I can't lie to you". I said. We stood there watching people running around frantically. "Oh my god". Dylan said. "Relax, its only like this when we need to finish writing a sell report". I told him. "Jimin!". I turned to Jion's voice. "Oh what's up?". I said. "We need help! Someone lost the report!". He yelled.

My brain stopped working for a minute. "I'm sorry, what?". I said. "So-someone lo-lost the report". Jion says but in a more scared tone. "WHAT!". The moment I shouted, everyone stops. "I WROTE THAT REPORT LAST WEEK AND ONE OF YOU DUMBASSES LOST IT!!!". I screamed. "I'M HAVING ALL OF YOUR ASSES!". I took out my phone to call Maia.

"Yes boo?'. "Maia, they lost my report". I told her. 'They fucking what? THE DEADLINE IS TODAY!'. I know they heard her, it was super quiet. 'I know you all can hear me, so listen'. She stops and continues.

'When I get there tomorrow, I want you all to look at me and pretend to see fear and realize that I am fear, I'm going to personally bring Hell to Earth, so say good bye your y'all lives and jobs because y'all won't be getting another one'.

I hung up the phone and smiled at everyone. "Get on it". I said and they start moving again. "You control Satan". Dylan says scared. "No really". I giggled. "Are we going to be in trouble because of the report?". He asked. "Huh? Oh no, I have a backup, I learned my lesson last year, I just wanted to scare them". I laughed.

"Your crazy". Dylan said. "I know". I said. "And your desk is... Right next to mines". I blushed. 'Namjoon did this on purpose'. I clicked my tongue. "Well nice to meet you neighbor". Dylan smiles. "Ni-nice to umm...". I looked down. "Cute". He said. 'Asshole'. I cleared my throat. "Anyway, let's go". I grabbed my jacket.

"What? Where are we going?". He asked. "Leaving, I ain't staying here, your floor is my floor, you don't need to know the rest of them". I told. "Wait, Mr. Kim...". I laughed when he called him that. "He knew what this was and besides, I'm hungry, my lunch was a mess". I went to elevator with Dylan chasing after me.

"To Loir's!".