49

I woke up and went straight to Sanna's room since she was closer so I can ask her what she wanted for breakfast. I decided to take them to a waterpark this weekend. "Princess? Are you up?". I knocked on the door but heard nothing so I opened the door.

 I knocked on the door but heard nothing so I opened the door

"Eh?". I looked around her room but she wasn't in it. "Where in the world?". I sighed and went to San's room instead.

 I sighed and went to San's room instead

"He made his bed?". I said shocked. "They did something". I groaned and went downstairs. "San! Sanna! Where are you! I have some....".

I saw them sitting by the front door looking up at me. "Aw hell nah, where are y'all going?". I asked. They looked at each other and then backed at me. "In my defense, Sanna was suppose to tell you". San said. "What?!?". Sanna yelled. "Why are you yelling? I'm sitting right next to you". San said.

I stopped them before they got to loud. "Where are y'all going?". I asked again. "Well Aun...". I didn't even let Sanna before I took out my phone to call Maia. "Hi b...". "The answer is no". I hung up on her. "Aww but mum!". Sanna whined.

"My parents took y'all for a week and a half, she took y'all for a weekend, I'm tired of people taking ma kids!". I shouted. "Suffocating us". San said. "What was that?". I hissed. "I said you're suffocating us". San repeated. "I'm not". I pouted. "Cute". San laughed. "Hush". I growled.

"Now go put on your pj's and meet me in the kitchen". I ordered and went to the kitchen. "Now what to make?". I started thinking and heard the door shut. "Huh?". I ran to the window and my twins getting in Maia's car. "HEY! I SAID NO!". I screamed. "Bye Eomma!". San winked at me. "We're going to a water park resort!". Sanna shouted. "We love you!".

I slammed my fist on the window pissed. "That's where I was going to take y'all". I said sadly. "They need to have their own fucking kids". I mumbled. "Alone again". I slide against the wall. "You know what, forget my devils, I'll go out and enjoy myself for the weekend". I giggled and went to call Dylan.

"Good morning pretty". I blushed hearing him say that. "Wh-whatever". I said. "Please, I know you're blushing". Dylan started laughing and I wanted to hang up on him but I know I wasn't about to do that. "Shut up, anyway are you busy? I wanted to ask you to come to a spa resort with me". I asked still red.

"Aww man Jimin, you should have asked earlier". I pouted. "You're busy, aren't you?". I said. "I am, I'm so sorry pretty". I giggled. "Its ok Dylan, really". I told him. "But...". "Dy, I'll be fine, I swear". I said. "I know that but I don't want you going by yourself". Hearing him worrying about me made me smile.

"Its only for the weekend and I'll give you the address, you worry wart". I chuckled. "Well EXCUSE me for worrying about you". I had to laugh. "Well toodles!". "Wa...". I hung up on him. "He'll get used to that". I giggled.

"Spa day!".