Yoongi's pov 2

"Y-you're a Joker!?!". I shouted and Jin looks at me with a brow raised. "I wasn't clear enough and I apologize for that". Jin says and now was in front of me.

"I am not". Jin said. "My dad is the leader of the Sin Jokers". Jin adds and everyone stops moving. Think of every gang and mafia you can think of and throw them away cause the Jokers will make them look like babies.

"J-Jin". Namjoon says and Jin looks at him sadly. "Joon... The less you know the better, I'm trying to keep you safe". Jin said. "Adorable". Namjoon chuckled and Jin blushed. Jin cleared his throat and focuses on me. "So... All that stuff Maia said is worthless... Sorry Maia". Jin said.

"No, I am worthless just like you said and I accept that, thank you so much for the compliment". Maia bows. "Uh... Ok?". Jin said and grabs my jaw. "There is no pain, there is no fear, there's only blood... Jokers all over live by that Yoongi". Jin darkly stats.

I gulped still not over the fact that I'm in the room with a Joker. "Unlike Maia, we LOVE torture and making people suffer, what do you think Jokers are Yoongi? We only hire the best and the best are serial killers and psychos". Jin grins. "Like the men that's holding you down right now". Jin winks.

I looked at the men who looked like they been watching me the whole time. "One likes to collect organs and the other is a cannibal". Jin said and I felt fear enter my body. "Long story short". Jin forced me to look at him. "My men are watching you now Yoongi, hurt Jimin again and that's your end".

Jin pats my cheek and goes back to seat in corner with his men following him. "Umm... I'm not like them". Namjoon rubs his neck. "Yoongi, I'll let the past be in the past but please, please never hurt him again, I won't let you hurt him again". Namjoon says looking sad.

I look at him then at Maia and Darren. I didn't hurt just Jimin, but I also hurt them. "I won't". I said in a low voice. "And I'm sorry". I said. "I want his fucking head". I turned to Darren and he looked pissed. "Darren". Hoseok says calmly. "No! Fuck that!". Darren yelled. "Y'all over here giving him a chance!?! No!". Darren glared at me.

"Ren, sweetie, calm down, he looks sincere". Maia said. "You're joking right?". Darren gave her a questionable look. "Its in the past now Darren". Jin said. "Just because its in the past doesn't mean its going to disappear, no matter how much you want it to". Darren retorted staring at me.

"I don't like you, I don't want you with Jimin and you DON'T deserve anything!". Darren yelled and stomped out the house. Hoseok sighs rubbing his head. "Sorry". Hoseok bowed. "I'ma go". Hoseok said and leaves. "I'll go too, Hoseok is going to need ALOT of help". Maia says and follows Hoseok.

"I was here for nothing". Taehyung says with his hands up. "I forgot you were here". I chuckled. "Well fuck you too Yoongi". Taehyung rolls his eyes. "You fu...". "DAD!". We heard Sanna yell and laughed.

"Always so lo... Taehyung!". San ran to Taehyung and hugged him. "Hey San". Taehyung chuckled. "I exist". I scoffed. "Old one please". San said still hugging Taehyung. "I got you daddy". Sanna gave me a hug. "Thank you Sanna". I said. "I'm not feeding anyone".

 "I'm not feeding anyone"

"Good to see you too Jimin". Namjoon laughed. "Fight me". Jimin growled. "What's going on?". Jimin asked and kissed my cheek. "Nothing". Everyone replied. "Y'all going to sit here and lie to me in my own house?". Jimin said. "Ok". Jimin says and leaves.

"Y'all need to run". San said. "Why?". I asked. "Mum's getting his baby". Sanna replied. "Baby?". I tilt my head. "The flame thrower". Sanna said and we all ran out the house.

"DON'T RUN AWAY NOW!!!".