💛Yoonmin ending💛

Yoongi was just driving in silence while I was still trying to figure out where he was taking me.

"Permission to ask twenty questions?". I asked. "Denied". Yoongi says quickly. "I spy?". I said. "I sp... No". Yoongi said. "Do you see what I see?". I sing. Yoongi gave me a side glance. "I'll let that slide because I love your voice... But no". He said.

"Fine!". I huffed loudly and pouted. "Cute". Yoongi chuckled and stops the car quickly after. I looked out the window and saw a cafe. "Why are we here?". I asked when Yoongi opened my door for me. "You'll see". Yoongi smiled.

I looked around the shop feeling confused because I felt like I've been here before

I looked around the shop feeling confused because I felt like I've been here before. "I... Remember this place". I said. "You should, you were sitting right there with your mom". Yoongi points to a table at a window.

"Oh! That's right!". I exclaimed. "I was eatin...". "Chocolate cake". Yoongi answers me. "I was... How do you know that?". I asked. "I was riding my bike down here when I saw you... And I saw you smiling". Yoongi said. "That is the day I fell in love with you". Yoongi grinned.

I looked at him blushing. "I can't believe I haven't noticed you in school before then but... Something was probably telling me to wait for that day". Yoongi said. "I'm glad that the road was closed that day because who knew how long I had to wait to fall in love with you".

I had to look down so I can wipe my tear away. "Anyway, I bought this place". Yoongi said. "Eh?". I look at him. "Someone wanted to make this place into a bar and I wasn't having that". Yoongi scoffed and I hugged him. "Thank you!". I cheered.

"Your welcome". Yoongi laughed. "Now... Next place". Yoongi grabs my hand but not before he hands me a bag. "Its the same cake you had here". Yoongi said. "Hate you". I pouted with my head down. "Hate you too".

While I was eating and Yoongi was driving, I decided to ask him a hurt question. "What have you been through Yoongi?". I asked. I saw Yoongi close his eyes for a second before opening them again. "My own consequences for my actions and stupidity". Yoongi answered.

I wasn't him to say that so I looked down. "I rather be dragged in the pits of hell like a dog then go threw that type of pain again". Yoongi says sighing. "The moment I realized what I did, I tried to found you but you were gone and my life got cold and dark".

I was looking at Yoongi with tears coming down my face. "People thought I was cold and rude back in middle school but I turned into something far worst, I turned into the monster I was trying to bottle up for years". Yoongi said.

"I was beyond violent, cruel, selfish, heartless, everything... If it wasn't for Taehyung that legit beat some sense into me, I would probably be in jail or dead". Yoongi said. "Wh-what did he do?". I asked trying not to sound broken.

"It wasn't what he did, it was what he said". Yoongi replied. "He said if you were here, you would have been disappointed in me and you were the only person I didn't want to see me like that, so broken and horrible". Yoongi says in a hurt voice. "Stop the car".

Yoongi was looking at me but I had my head down. "Jim...". "Stop the damn car!". I yelled and he did. I threw my arms around him tightly. "I am so so sorry Yoongi, I didn't know what you where going through but I'm so sorry". I cried in his shoulder.

"Jimin... It wasn't your fault, so please don't apologize...". Yoongi paused. "Hit me". I gave him a weird look. "Hit... You?". I repeated and he nods. "No". I said. "Bu...". "No, its over now and we have a new book in front of us to wrote in". I gave him a bright smile.

"I fucking love your positivity". Yoongi says and kissed me. "I know". I giggled. "Enough with this sad shit, I've been wanting to show you this place since forever". Yoongi said. "Oh! Well then drive faster! I wanna see it!". I bounced in my seat. "Fine by me".

I just stood there looking at this beautiful piece of art in front of me

I just stood there looking at this beautiful piece of art in front of me. "Umm... Jimin? Do you like it?". Yoongi asked and I snapped out of it. "How long have you been hiding this!?!". I shouted. "Since high school". Yoongi says shyly.

"Aww! You cute ball of kittens!". I hugged him. "Why? Why does everyone compares me to a cat?". Yoongi growls. "You literally look like a cat, you act like one, you lay like one, your eyes aren't helping you either". I said. "Then what the fuck are you?". Yoongi asked.

"I'm alot things but I like Angel, I'm just hiding my wings". I laughed. "No you're not". Yoongi smirked. "Yes I a.. Eek!". Yoongi pinched my ass. "Your wings are there". Yoongi laughed. "That's not funny!". I yelled. "I'm not sorry". Yoongi said and we laughed.

We sat down just to listen to the fountain and it was soothing. "This is yours you know". Yoongi said. "Thank you Yoongi". I said snuggling him. "I wish I can give you something beautiful like this". I told him. "Your the only thing I need to make my life beautiful Jimin". Yoongi said.

I looked up at him. "Softy". I said. "You did it". Yoongi smiled and kissed me. "Hate you". I said. "Hate you too". Yoongi replied. "Love you". I whispered.

"I love you too Jimin".

The end! 💛