61

"Mmm". I woke up in Yoongi's chest, so I had to look up at him.

I giggled and poked his nose. "Cute". I said trying to get out bed but pain shot threw my body. I hissed in pain and glared at Yoongi. "Asshole". I mumbles quietly and slowly walked to the bathroom.

 I mumbles quietly and slowly walked to the bathroom

Cringe zone smut

My body instantly relax the moment the water hits my skin. "Mm". I smiled happily and closed my eyes. 'I should leave its Mond...'. "Ahhh!". I felt a hand on my member and screamed. "Yo... Ah!". I tried to stop him from pumping me but it was useless.

"How dare you leave my side". Yoongi whispers then starts kissing my neck. "Mmm". I moaned. "Yoon... Please I have to le... Ah!". Yoongi starts pumping me faster. "No". Yoongi says coldly and he bit my ear. "Ngg!". I put my hands on the wall for balance. "Yoongi!". I yelled then came.

"You bast... Eek!". Yoongi lifted me up and now my back was on the wall. "Yoongi". I growled. Yoongi just smirks and pushes his self in me. "Ah!". I wrapped my arms around him. "How are you still tight?". Yoongi says already moving at a unreal speed.

"AHH!". I screamed. "I love it when you scream". Yoongi said and bit my neck. "Gh!". I whimpered. "More please!". I begged. "If you want". Yoongi chuckles and went faster. "Ah! Daddy!". I yelled. "Ah". Yoongi groans and grabs my neck to kiss me. "Mmm".

Yoongi kissed me roughly and I liked it. He kissed me like this in high school. It was like he was marking me. "MMM!". I screamed and Yoongi laughs threw the kiss. I broke the kiss so I put my head on his shoulder. "YOON!!!". I screamed while he kept abusing the spot.

Yoongi said nothing and licks my neck. "Ahh! Yoon! I...". I came after that and shivered when Yoongi releases in me. I was breathing heavily in his neck and still holding me, Yoongi turns off the water. "Yoon". I panted. Yoongi leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Best three out of four".