Yoongi's pov

Wicked

Wicked

I've been drinking since the day I practically ruined my chance to get Jimin back. Taehyung was right... As always. I let my jealousy manipulate me and I just lost my one chance to get my only source of happiness back.

I wasn't feeling anything. I was a walking empty shell of self made misery and stupidity. I should have just talked to him like Tae said, then maybe we could be us again. I emptied the bottle I was drinking and grabbed another one but it was quickly snatched away from me.

 I emptied the bottle I was drinking and grabbed another one but it was quickly snatched away from me

I glanced at Tae before getting another bottle which he takes away. "What do you want Tae?". I growled rudely. "Kookie said you've been drinking for days... Question is, what did you do?". Taehyung asked. I laid my head on the bar because I was feeling dizzy. "I did no...".

"Bull fucking shit Yoongi". Taehyung hissed. "I know you remember, you started drinking like this when you and Jimin broke up, now tell me what you did". TaeHyung said. "I talked to Jimin". I said. Taehyung stares at me. "What did you do!?!". Taehyung yelled. "Dumb shit Tae... I messed up my chance".

I told him everything, I told him how stupid I was. Taehyung looks away groaning. "Yoongi". He says and I look at him. When I did, he slapped me. I held my cheek giving him a look of hate. "The fuck was that for!?!". I shouted. "You deserved it". Taehyung returned the look I was giving him.

"I told you to talk to him, I told you it wasn't true, I told you he would NEVER cheat on you!". Taehyung yelled. I didn't even look at him. "And on top of that, your the one that broke up with him! I didn't know that!". Taehyung says fuming. "And your the father of his twins, do you what makes you right?". TaeHyung said.

"I am not a...". "No, you're a bastard Yoongi". Taehyung hissed. I turned to him shocked. "Wh-what?". I stuttered. "I'm not saying it again". Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Now what? How are you possible going to get Jimin back now?". Taehyung asked. "I don't know". I was so close to crying. I'm always ruining shit. "The twins".

I look at Taehyung. "Why are you looking at me like that?". Taehyung giggled. "The... Twins?". I repeated. "Yes the twins". Taehyung said.

"Its time you see your kids Yoongi".