22

Eating breakfast alone was good. I thought about what Zai said about him and Hoseok. "Hopefully they will talk one day". I said and picked up my phone because it hasn't stopped ringing. "Hello?". I answered. "I KNOW YOU SAW MY TEXTS YEST...". I hung up on Maia. "So loud". I rubbed my ears. I heard a loud knock on my door and immediately wanted to run.

"What do you want Maia?". I asked from my window. "Open this door and explain!". She yelled. "Maia... Its nine in the morning, my neighbors are sleeping". I said. "Does it look like a give a FUCK about your neighbors!". She yelled. I opened the door to pull her in. "Morning Jimin". She kissed my cheek. "Loud". I said.

"Stop talking". She grabs my hand and pushed me on the couch. "Talk". She said. "Fine". I told her everything. "I'm over here trying to know about your life and I should have been hassling Darren". Maia clicks her tongue. "I knew you hated me". I rubbed my eyes and sniffed. "Shut up". She said then stares at me. "Give me ten minutes". I sighed. "I'll be in the car!". Maia runs out the door. "Baby".

Wicked

Wicked

"It is ten in the morning! Why are we in a club?!? What club is open at ten in the morning?!?". I shouted. "I don't see why you're so surprise I did this Angel". Maia sips a drink. "I hate you". I hissed. "Don't you all". She winks at me. "Besides this is payback for not answering me yesterday". She smiles.

"Are you serious?". I said. "Not really". She smirks. "What are yo...". "Maia?". I heard a mans voice so I look up.

 I heard a mans voice so I look up

'Who is this mafia lord looking guy?'. I said to myself. 'She's not cheating on Zai right?'. I thought then I thought of TaeHyung. 'They will look so cute together!'. "Jungkook! Excellent timing!". Maia hugs him. "Did I interrupt something?". He asked looking at me. "You d...". "Nope! Jimin, Jungkook, Jungkook, Jimin". Maia said.

"Nice to meet you Jimin". Jungkook bows. "Likewise". I said. "Come! lets get a drink!". Maia pulls us to the bar and seats us next to each other. "Maia, what are you doing?!?". I whispered to her. "Like I said before payback". She whisper. "Enjoy your pop up date Jimin". She walks off. "MAIA!!!". I screamed.

"Did she just leave?". Jungkook asked. "Afraid so". I sighed. "She trust me with her gorgeous friend, I'm honored". Jungkook smirks. "You're not my type Jungkook". I said. "Aww don't be like that baby, the things I would do to you would be illegal". Jungkook says checking me out. "Bye". I got up but he stops me.

"Wait hang on, I'm kidding". Jungkook said. "Really? Because I feel the fuckboy energy coming from you". I sassed. "Caught me". Jungkook laughs. "But unlike regular fuckboys, I don't fuck people everyday, I'm a very busy man". He said. "Doing what?". I asked. "Wow, I thought you were going to say to busy fucking people". Jungkook laughs.

I changed my mind, Taehyung shouldn't waste his time with someone like him. "I own this club". He said. "Figures". I roll my eyes. "The way you spoke to Maia gave it away". I said. "What? So it wasn't my appearance?". Jungkook asked. "Your appearance is fuckboy". I told him.

"Damn baby you just hurt my feelings". Jungkook puts his head down sadly. "Stop calling me that". I hissed. "Mood killer". Jungkook huffed. "I'm not in the mood to kill anything right now but tomorrow I will". I smiled. "Yo-you have a sharp tongue". Jungkook chuckled. "That's not the only thing I have that's sharp". I replied.

"Oh really? Wha...". I pulled out my knife and poked his dick with it. "Try me if you want to". I said darkly. "I have never been threatened before... I am so turned on right now". Jungkook said. "The fuck is wrong with you?". I said. "Its been two hours since I got laid". Jungkook shrugs. "I'm leaving". I tip the bartender and left the club.

Jungkook rested his head on his hand watching Jimin leave. "He swinging his hips on purpose". Jungkook groans.

"Maybe I should hit that".