53

The car ride was quiet. The only sounds heard was the car and my cries. I know Darren was angry, I saw the way he was holding on the wheel. 'Cheating, he thought I cheated on him? That's why he kissed someone else? Did he even really love me? Or was I just a joke?'.

I bought my knees to my chest to cry. I felt more tears come down my face. 'I was nothing but good to him, how can he think that way about me? Why didn't he just ask me instead of kissing someone else? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!?'. I banged my fist on the window in anger.

All those bad feelings I had came back to me. 'I can't do another relationship, I can't, I can't feel like this again, I don't want to feel like a mistake or a joke, ever again... I'm so sorry Dylan'.

Darren stops in front of his house and helps me out of the car

Darren stops in front of his house and helps me out of the car. Hoseok comes out and when he saw me he runs over. "Jimin, what happen! Are you ok?". Hoseok says in a worried voice. "I know you're worried Hobi but can I get Jimin in the house first?". Darren said. "Yeah, sorry".

Darren helps me into a guest room and I immediately sink under the covers

Darren helps me into a guest room and I immediately sink under the covers. "I'll leave for a while". I heard Hoseok say to Darren and the door closes. "Jimin". Darren calls out my name softly and that makes cry all over again. I don't want my friends to worry about me but I can't hold this in anymore.

"H-he said I cheated on him". I said broken. "Jimin, you don't ha...". "No... I need to, I can't have this feeling in my chest, so please Darren, let me talk". I said sniffing. I felt Darren rubbing my back and I smiled. "Go ahead sweetie, whenever your ready". I can feel Darren smiling at me. I took a deep breath and told him everything.

I told him about what happened between Yoongi and I in high school and what happen before he find me. "And you wouldn't let me shoot him!". Darren yelled and I kept quiet. "Sorry, you're going through alot right now". Darren sighs. "Its ok... Darren?". I called out. "Yes?". Darren replied. "Can I have a hug?".

Darren giggles at me. "Of course you can have a hug cutie". Darren said. I got from under the covers and hugged him. "You're ok sweetie, your ok, your strong Jimin, never forget that and never forget you have us by your side". Darren whispers in my ear making me cry again. "I know, thank you".

Darren made some tea and I felt the tension leave my body when I drunk it. "How you feeling?". Darren asked. "Broken, but I'm fine now". I told him. "The only thing that's going to be broken is his damn jaw when I see him again". Darren cracks his knuckles and I giggled.

"Eek! You giggled! There's my baby!". Darren pinches my cheek. I moved his hand away. "No! Bad Darren". I scolded. "You're forgetting that I'm your mother". Darren glares at me and we laughed. "Umm Jimin... I umm have to tell you something". Darren exhales.

I tilted my head at him. "What's wrong Ren?". I asked placing my head in his lap. "Its Tae". Darren said. "Tuddles! What happened?". I asked scared. "He's...". Darren stops and takes a breath. "He's your ex's best friend". Darren looks down. "What?". I said stunned.

"I think he's been spying on you".