Chapter 6 | Coincidence✅

Word count: 1345

《《《《《

NATHAN WALKER

I was done drinking the moment I felt a little lightheaded. So I, finally after contemplating so much, headed back to my room.

Today was tiring.

Not just physically but emotionally as well.

It took me years to get these feelings under control and get over the loss of losing her.

And everything went in vain the moment her name echoed through the walls of my home all over again.

I had to play along with all this drama because my one hell of a brother ran away, leaving behind a letter.

That dramatic idiot.

Dad was so furious at him. Things between them were never settled but this was different and his angriest moment.

Leaving the successful heiress of The Ross family on the altar would be a great downfall of reputation to not only theirs but ours as well, which was why mother wanted me to fill in the place.

And she did that without blinking as though Samantha was some cattle for breeding.

What if it wasn't me she asked? What if it was some other worthless asshole she got married to?

I wasn't gonna let that shit happen, so I had to step in for selfish reasons, even if she hates me for it.

And 'drunk' me brings out 'angry' me, only a thousand times more furious than usual.

With all these thoughts fuelling my anger, I stomped down to my room only to be assaulted by her deafening scream.

What the hell is wrong with th-

What. The. Fuck.

Did she just...her towel just...fuck...

.
.
.
.

Fuck.

Did I mention that 'drunk' me also brings out 'horny' me?

But after years of her toying with my emotions, I've learned the art.

My face was perfectly masked blank and hopefully not red.

That would be embarrassing.

I tried so hard to keep my gaze anywhere but her and I successfully managed not to hit my foot somewhere.

After wandering around the room like an idiot, I decided to lock myself in the bathroom.

I don't think I'm drunk anymore.

Not the first time I've seen her naked but that was when we were 5. Seen her in a bikini as a kid, yes. But she is anything but that now.

All her curves filled out in the right place and she was-

Damn, I was about to burst in my pants. And I will not jerk off. I will not. No. Ugh.

After calming the fuck down under a cold-ass shower, I stepped out.

I wonder how many more cold showers am I supposed to take in the future. Tough.