Chapter 31 | Afterglow✅

S L I G H T M A T U R E C O N T E N T

Word count: 1569

*Song of the day: Teenage Dream!*

(This chapter was originally called 'confirmation'...but it was dumb and I had to fix some parts...so there u go!)

《《《《《

SAMANTHA WALKER

I woke up to the feeling of something soft touching my forehead. I stirred slightly and slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright sun rays, escaped through the curtains, hitting my face.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." A pair of green eyes meeting mine.

Damn, those eyes.

He was already dressed in a plain black shirt and grey shorts. His freshly bathed scent filled my nostrils, clearing my dazed state.

Fuck, I just woke up and I'm already horny.

"S'okay. I had to wake up anyway..." I yawn and stretch my body, feeling the foreign ache between my thighs. And I flush remembering last night's events.

I wasn't a virgin anymore. Wow.

Sure the first time had its discomfort, but then the pain wasn't so bad. It was a good kind of pain...and it wasn't anything compared to the immense pleasure and love I felt.

Suddenly, I felt shy. My fingers held the duvet closer to my naked body as I bit my lips and pushed my hair from my face, keeping my gaze away from him.

"Slept well, baby?" He gave me a knowing smile and tucked the fallen strands of my hair behind my ear.

I replied with a small nod, getting all worked up over his fingers still lingering on my cheek. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I felt his forehead rest on mine.

There was this serene peace between us. Some in the air, that wasn't there before.

"What about you?" My voice came out, barely audible. My face is still painted in different shades of red.

I wasn't this embarrassed even on our wedding night or even the first time he kissed me. It's just so unlike me. But it felt intimate, not just my body but my soul too. This comfortable silence as we enjoy each other's warmth just makes me feel so much closer to him.

The last sensible thought left my brain as he leaned closer, letting my back leaning against the headboard. His lips hovering over mine without closing the distance.

Just there. Feeling and gazing.

"The best sleep I've ever had." His lips softly brushed over mine. My stomach fluttered as his warm lips kissed mine. His hands covered my cheeks as I kissed him back. My heart was speeding by the minute as his lips moved against mine, slow but deeply. His lips trailed down my jaw and kissed my pulse, making me gasp softly.

I love it when he does that.

"I had a dream, love." He muttered against my skin, peppering kisses across my neck.

"Mmm?" I questioned, trying to concentrate on his words rather than his wandering lips.

My chest heaved as his tongue traced my ear. Kissing. Biting. Nibbling.