BONUS III | We Belong Together ✅

Word count: 1785

*Song of the day: We Belong by Dove Cameron❤...btw who watched After We Collided?!! #HessaForever*

■□■□■□■□■□■

READ THIS BEFORE YOUR START!

I have no idea how I came up with this chapter...I usually don't 😶

But I'm excited about this, cause this was not planned and I had no idea I'd include this in this book, but I did.

It happened when I was randomly editing a chapter a few days ago...

And bam!

So what this alert is about, u guys, my dear old readers, probably don't know but I've done some editing in the earlier chapters...which means some massive editing...which wasn't there before!

And during those editing, I included a scene of Jasper and Katharine meeting...which wasn't there before! (If you remember them...☺)

And in a few chapters before that, I expanded Jasper's character and personality in a more defined way. And I'll continue to edit the rest of the book in that manner.

I always wanted to extend their relationship but I had no idea how, but now I did find a way!

So the point is, before reading this chapter, go read the new CHAPTER: 7 After Wedding Party so you could understand their beginning!

I loved that scene and just had to write the behind the scene of their relationship!!

Hope you enjoy it too!

■□■□■□■□■□■

(Gets a little steamy by the way❤)

《《《《《

THIRD-PERSON POV

It's been ten minutes.

Ten long minutes of contemplation and Jasper was still sitting on his bike, the helmet on his head and his phone in his hand.

He's been thinking about this for the past weeks and honestly, he's starting to feel like a coward by now.

So he let out a final sigh and dialled the damn number and waited for the fucking ring to pass.

He probably rehearsed a thousand ways for how this day was supposed to go but he still didn't think it was enough.

But the only constant memory that's been fuelling him these days were those of the girl in a black dress.

Not anyone but that one specific girl.