BONUS I | Hopeless Romantic✅

M A T U R E C O N T E N T

Word count: 1507

*Song of the day: Umbrella by Rihanna...Did any of u watch the Tom Holland version, god, I'm obsessed*

《《《《《

SAMANTHA WALKER

Naked. Breath heaving. Legs spread. Toes curling.

That's how I am, sprawled on our bed with Nathan's head between my-

"Ah.." A soft moan slipped out of me as I threw back my head, my hips arching from the bed and fingers curling around the sheets. His strong hands held down my thighs, keeping me firm against his wandering mouth. His tongue, slowly flicked at my clit, deliberately keeping me on the edge.

My hands moved from the sheets to tightening around his wavy curls, not sure if I should push him away or keep him right where he is forever. The familiar pressure built within me as his tongue dipped in and out, furiously. I moaned louder, eyes rolling back my head as I waited for the orgasm to hit me in waves. Then suddenly, it was all gone. No. No! I was so close!

"Nathan, you fucker! That's...that's the second time you stopped!-"I screamed through my hoarse throat, trying to kick him away"-I-I hate you! Go away, moron!" I drew my legs back as tears welled up in my eyes.

How dare he deny me my orgasm? This little shit!

He chuckled, holding my thrashing legs and flipped me on my stomach.

"No. Stop." I try to get up but he pressed his hand against my back as the other trailed South, momentarily making me forget my words.

I moaned as his fingers once again began stroking my wet core and slowly, one of them dip inside.

"Should I go away, baby?" I can hear the laughter in his voice. This motherfucker.

"I'll...chop your...dick off if you stop..." I groan, as I shamelessly grind my hips against his fingers. But I can't help it now, can I?

I cry out as his cock replaces his fingers, without any warning. He grunts as his warm sweaty chest moves against my back along with his cock inside me. His fingers held onto me in his iron grip as he pushes against me, breathing heavily.

"I don't think...you really wanna do that, darling." He mutters against my ears, his lips brushing against my shoulder.

"Nathan...shut up..." I moan softly and he finally gives up the infuriatingly slow pace.

■□■□■□■□■□■

"Where are we going?" I ask for the nth time, sitting in Nathan's silver Ferrari.

Finally, after giving me orgasms until I was begging for no more, the day moved on with a quiet morning and a sexy shower time. Nathan then drove us away from our home after giving me this beautiful white lacy dress and asked me to dress up. When I got downstairs after getting ready, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was in his classic black tux and hair, brushed back in sexy waves.

A sight for sore eyes.

When I asked him what was the occasion, its a date, he said. He made the kids sleepover at Ethan's for a goddamn date. This man.

But it's nice though, neither last night's nor this morning's events would've happened if the kids were home. Maybe, we should be sending the kids to Ethans more often.