Chapter 32 | Nothing Lasts✅

Word count: 1395

*Song of the day(FMV): Beast...hope u survive his hotness!*

《《《《《

SAMANTHA WALKER

It's been a few minutes since we left the resort. We've been walking towards the main building where the diner is located.

The sky was turning dark and people started swarming around the place. It felt good. To hold hands and walk among the crowds packed with happiness and joy. It was the most relaxed and almost euphoric high I've ever had.

Nathan and I've never been this closer and comfortable with each other ever.

The loud voices of people started shutting down as we stepped inside the elevator and reached the 3rd floor which was the topmost floor.

There were very few people in the diner area. And upon seeing us, they started leaving. As soon as we stepped inside, an auburn-haired guy welcomed us.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Walker! It's been so long since you visited us, Sir."

Nathan nodded and gave him a small smile.

"And this is the first time you brought Mrs. Walker along with you. It's an honor to have such a beautiful lady with us", He stared at me curiously, which made me turn red.

"Uh...thank you..."

"Steve, ma'am."

"Thank you...Steve", His smile widen as he beamed at me.

If you pay attention, he was a very good-looking guy. Bright smile and grey eyes. But not as handsome as my husband. Nathan is like...so fucking hot, especially this morning when he went under those sheets and-

The tightening grip on my waist brought me back to reality.

I looked up at Nathan only to meet with his expressionless face. Oh, we're back to this again?

That's the face he puts up when he's mad or pissed off. But lately, he has become so open and expressive with his feelings, then what's up with him now?

"Can we get a table now?" Nathan cut in sharply.

He flinched slightly at his tone but managed to pull out a smile.

He just appreciated the truth, nothing's wrong with that. Nathan's overreacting.

"Oh yes, Sir. It's all yours. You can take a seat wherever you wish to."

I went ahead and sat on the empty chair right beside the huge glass wall from which you could see the beach.

Nathan, instead of sitting across me, walked over and sat next to me.

This guy. He's being cute without even trying.

Steve must have sensed his foul mood, cause the next moment he was walking away. Poor guy.

"You know you were being rude right?" I asked as he pretended to look over the menu.

"Oh, I was? Sorry, I didn't realize." He replied, unable to keep the sarcasm out of his tone, still looking at that damn menu.