Chapter 26 | Make Up✅

S L I G H T M A T U R E C O N T E N T

Word count: 959

《《《《《

NATHAN WALKER

Everything went according to my plan.

Her reaction to seeing the resort was priceless.

My heart swelled with pride and satisfaction. That I brought that look on her face which I wanted for so long.

Then what happened? Why was she upset all of a sudden?

I was utterly bewildered.

Then I decided, I should talk to her about whatever the problem was. I brought her here to enjoy and forget the past, not to get upset all over again.

When I entered the room, it was empty and I could hear the sound of the shower running. She was in there. So, I sat down, waiting for her to finish with her shower.

Meanwhile, I worked on my laptop, checking my emails and files. Even though I left Jasper in charge of all the work in my absence, I had to keep a track of what was happening in there.

I immediately shut my laptop, when I heard the shower turn off. I sat there contemplating whether talking would do any good or not.

Maybe taking her out would cheer her up? Or maybe I should-

My mind momentarily shut down as she walked out, trying to secure a small towel around her wet body.

What's with her and her towel-

My eyes widened and my entire body stilled at the breathtaking sight. I don't think she noticed my presence because as I sat across her in the corner of the room, like a perv, gawking at my wife, she was completely oblivious and was busily fumbling with that damn towel.

That cute little frown on her face while was trying to hold that towel from slipping just turned me on to an extreme level.

This was not what I thought when I entered this room.

But am I complaining? Hell no.

I bit my lip and clenched my hands, restricting myself from pouncing on her. And my sex-deprived dick was not helping the situation at all.

Then I remembered the vow I made, the last time-

"What the hell, Nathan?!" A scream brought me back from my dazed state.

I didn't respond, more like, I couldn't respond.

A small part of me wanted to leave the room, reminding me of what would happen if I lost control but a huge part of me wanted to lose that little control left in me.

"Nathan! What are you doing? Get out!" She squeaked, her cheeks flaming red and chest heaving. I watched her eyes flare and lips tremble.

Fuck me. I know that look.

She was...aroused.