ONE

Taehyung's POV

"I love you" Jeongmin states and I smile, kissed her on the forehead and restate the words, looking back at my laptop to finish a project.

Not long after, those three words became a harm to us, so we had to let go.

7 YEARS LATER [2033]
Third Person

"Taehyung Kim Stark, a 27 year old man whose said to be a better Stark than Tony Stark himself, ranked #1 on Time's most influential people, and is the first ever trillionare, earning the title of richest man in the world." The television reporter says and Taehyung sighs, grabbing another chip from the lays bag.

"Aren't you grateful, Mr. Kim?" Taehyung's secretary says and grabs the folder that he signed from his table, only for Taehyung to put his legs on it.

"Grateful for what?" He asks the petite girl, who he may fuck every week. "You know, riches and stuff" She says and Taehyung scoffs.

"What's the point of being rich without being with the person I love?" Taehyung says and the girl blushes.

"Which isn't you, go back to work" Taehyung snaps and the girl frowns before leaving, muttering incoherent curse words.

Taehyung almost drifts to sleep, until he gets a message from Namjoon, his brother who manages him to stay professional.

Tiddy Bro
we found a body in the lake 23 minutes ago, frozen but still alive.

cool, i saw captain america the first avenger too.

Tiddy Bro
taehyung, the government is trusting you on bringing him back to life.

do i look like jesus to them?

Tiddy Bro
taehyung, this could make you into a legend, your robotic body parts could actually bring this man back to life.

they're meant to cure sick people, not dead ones.

Tiddy Bro
he's not dead but his body parts are severely damaged, and you can actually fix him.

Taehyung bites his lip, getting interested.

Exactly 23 minutes later, Taehyung arrives at the lake, with his hot lieutenant brother investigating the scene.

Taehyung gets out of his limousine and walks over the police tape, no one even bothering to stop him because they were busy working, or being gay for him.

Namjoon looks at him and sighs. "Wanna hear something interesting?" He asks.

"You botched your dick enlargement appointment? thats sad" Taehyung says, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Namjoon frowns as everybody tries not to laugh or else they'll lose their job, Taehyung having a cocky smile on his face only to get his nape karate chopped by Namjoon.

"The face of the body is ugly familiar Tae" Namjoon says and walks to the bed where it rested, Taehyung follows.

Namjoon and Taehyung look at each other before Namjoon took off the blanket that was covering it.