TWELVE

~

Taehyung and Jungkook were messily kissing each other on the grass, Taehyung on top of the boy who was gripping onto his back.

Taehyung poked Jungkook's lips with his tongue for entrance, which Jungkook gladly agreed to and opened his mouth, allowing Taehyung's wet muscle to enter.

Their tongues clashed with each other, making lewd kissing noises, Jungkook then caught Taehyung's tongue with his lips and then started sucking on it softly.

Their eyes were closed, just letting their bodies lead to wherever it wanted to go.

Taehyung let out a moan as Jungkook rolled them over, changing positions, and then the boy started blowing his tongue.

Taehyung mumbled a groan, big hands traveling to the boy's waist, as he bobbed his head up and down, fucking his mouth with Taehyung's tongue.

Taehyung stuck his tongue back in, and Jungkook whined, biting his lip as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled at him and connected their lips once again, now sucking on Jungkook's bottom lip, the boy letting out little whimpers as he did.

A few seconds later, Taehyung had his tongue in Jungkook's mouth again, the younger now submitting to him, letting the bigger explore his wet cavern.

Taehyung exchanged their positions one again, now grabbing Jungkook's leg, hand softly rubbing the bottom of his thigh.

Jungkook then let out a whimper, using his hand to softly push Taehyung away, who pulled out and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks and Jungkook looks at him with big eyes.

"N-no, it's just weird that I don't want to go any further" Jungkook says and Taehyung let out an "oh" before rolling off of him, chuckling.

Jungkook looked at him with big eyes, a bit guilty. "Are you disappointed?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung looks at him.

"No, just a bit surprised I guess" Taehyung says and Jungkook pouted, then rolled to be on top of him. "Really?" He asks, finger tracing Taehyung's jawline.

Taehyung smiled at him and grabbed his finger, putting it in his mouth, biting on it, shaking his head.

Jungkook giggled and put his finger out. "It's your body remember? I wouldn't want to do anything to it without your permission" Taehyung says and Jungkook widens his eyes, blushing.

He rolled over and rested on Taehyung's arms and they both looked at each other before looking at the stars.

"They look pretty" Jungkook says, and Taehyung looks at him, and froze.

Jungkook's eyes.

They were beautiful, generally.

But when they looked at the stars, it shimmered, looking preprocessing, amiable, enchanting.

It looked like a forest of stars, a forest Taehyung was eager to explore for the rest of his life, but he knew if he explored, he'd only get lost, but he didn't care.

Taehyung's heartbeat went slow, as he looked at the boy giggling at the stars, eyes shining everytime, only to clear his throat as Jungkook looked at him.

"I'm a bit of the expert in Astrology" Jungkook says and Taehyung eyes went wide, finding it hard to believe, but then Jungkook hit his chest, giggling.

"That's virgo, ooh- I'm a virgo!" Jungkook squealed and then Taehyung looked at him fondly. "Well, did you know virgos go well with capricorns?" Taehyung asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well, better make me meet your capricorn friends" Jungkook says and Taehyung frowns. Jungkook looks at him and gasps.

"Oh, you're a capricorn!" Jungkook says and Taehyung frowns even more and Jungkook giggled and sat up and moved to sit on Taehyung's lap who sat up, still frowning.

Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's cheeks, playing with them, as Taehyung still frowned, Jungkook giggled even more and raised Taehyung's face to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Tae! We met 5 days ago, you can't be mad" Jungkook whines and Taehyung finally smiles and grabs the boys waist, hugging him, snuggling onto Jungkook's collarbone.

"Taehyungie?" Jungkook says and Taehyung hums. "I feel fuzzy whenever I'm with you" He says and Taehyung giggles.

"I do too, baby, when I'm with you" Taehyung says and Jungkook flushes red and whined, getting Taehyung to look at him, which he did and smiled at the pouting boy,

"What's that supposed to mean?" He said with a pout, sounding cute as ever, making Taehyung kiss him on the cheek.

"What do you want it to mean?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook's eyes went big. "I-i want you to be mine, Taehyungie" Jungkook says, and softly clashes their foreheads together.

Taehyung smiles and takes a quick kiss from Jungkook. "But I'm already yours" Taehyung says and Jungkook whines once again, hitting his chest.

"Then what?!" Jungkook snaps while whining. "Let's get married or something?" He continues with big eyes and then frowns when Taehyung started cackling.

"Married? It's too early for that Kookie" Taehyung says and stops laughing when the boy pouts, and then he hums.

"What do you think about boyfriends?" He asks and Jungkook's eyebrows twitch in confusion.

"What's a boyfriend?" He asks and then Taehyung kisses him again. "Like let's go out, and start dating" He explains and Jungkook's eyes went big, and smiles, squealing and hugging Taehyung tightly.

"Yes I want to be your boyfriend!" He says and Taehyung laughs, kissing him on his cute little nose. "Well then boyfriend, we should be heading home"  He says.

"And then fuck?" Jungkook says and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. "I thought you didn't want to fuck" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.

"Not in an open area, what if I fart again, or worse shit?" Jungkook says and Taehyung made a face of disgust and Jungkook giggles, making Taehyung smile.

"Okay, let's get dinner and then fuck?" Taehyung says as Jungkook grabs the teddy bears he got from the crane game.

"Or fuck while eating dinner" Jungkook suggests as they stood up, hand in hand.

"Mmm, no, It's our first time, so I want it to be special" Taehyung says and Jungkook hums.

"Didn't know you were the kind to be romantic, monsieur" Jungkook says and wriggles his eyebrows making Taehyung laugh.

"Romantic and Taehyung are synonyms" He says and Jungkook hummed kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.

"Can't wait to fuck you,boyfriend" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.

"Can't wait to get fucked by you, boyfriend" Jungkook says back and they both giggled as they walked to the arcade's parking lot.

"You're such a bottom, boyfriend" Taehyung says and Jungkook furrows his eyebrows jokingly. "I can still dominate you, boyfriend" He says and Taehyung laughs.

"Yeah, okay, Boyfriend" He says and then they both giggles as they entered the car.

They felt happy that they finally got a label for their unspoken thing.

But also, hard and horny as fuck because duh, they were gonna fuck in the next chapter.

~

uwu