TWENTY

y'all in the comment section:

which one of you bitches did voodoo on me and made me sprain my ankle 😡😡

hehe jk love u guys even though my ankle is going through some rough shit rn 😠🥰

tw// murder

~~~~

Blood splattered everywhere, Jungkook was on the floor, screaming of agony.

"YEONTAN YOU FUCKING BITCH" He screams as Taehyung rushes to his baby and checks the small wound on his arm.

"Well bitch, it isn't my fault you fucking hit the needle" Yeontan replies in a sassy British accent.

"Okay first, who the FUCK puts a needle on the couch?" Taehyung says as he puts a plaster on Jungkook's boo boo.

"well Taehyung, who the FUCK makes a dog who speaks in a british accent?" Yeontan snaps back.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and sits Jungkook back down on the couch, kissing his cheek.

"Can you continue, Taehyungie?" Jungkook says and Taehyung hums kissing his forehead again.

December 18, 2028

The nervous system is in control of everything that happens in your body.

If the brain was skilled enough to control, a person could not feel physical pain after getting harmed.

Before Taehyung, there was his father who improved the idea of robotic organs.

He was wise.

Yet a psychopath.

He liked killing, and at the same time curing, at some points he harmed someone only to cure them.

Mr. Park— the current governor knew about his intellegence and begged him to make a cure for his daughter who was very sick.

Mr. Kim also impregnated his bestfriend at that time, and they were having a boy, so he made something to cure her, and at the same time continue his legacy.

He made two chips, that connects to the brain and control minds, one to cure and one to kill.

The chip of murder, and the chip of creation.

The chip of murder gave the ability to control a person to kill, and not get physically hurt.

The chip of creation gave the brain the ability to cure the person's pain, both emotionally and physically.

The chip of creation was always made to be stronger than the The chip of murder, strong enough to bring someone back from the dead.

Soon, Taehyung was born, and the daughter of the governor was cured.