THREE

Taehyung's POV

I stared at the boy who was sleeping soundly beside me, he was sniffling the whole night, which bothered me a bit, so I decided to hug him that surprisingly shut him down completely.

It was 7:30am, the little conference I had with the governor should've started at 8am, but I talked to Namjoon, more like lied to him about not finishing the job yet so the doctors can't do the procedure on him that has already been performed.

I was still in my bed, just staring at his angelic features, melted when it came to his parted lips that revealed his two gigantic front teeth.

I can't fucking believe he can shoot out cherry blossoms from his hands, like is he the cousin of spiderman or something?

At the same time I thought of his and Jeongmin's similarities.

The face, an absolute carbon copy of hers.

But the personality, not so much.

Jeongmin was the kind to be soft, she always held my hand when I was anxious, or when we kissed it was always pillowy and she doesn't aggressively moan when she eats brownies.

Jungkook though was a dominant twink, yet he panics a lot, and I hate to admit but he is a lot cuter than Jeongmin, eyes are a bit more doe than hers, and don't even start about the ass and the thighs.

I may or may not have took a few quick peeks, okay?

Also, when we kissed, he was very aggressive, audacious in a way, and I liked it, somehow.

A lot was bothering me right now, and I was pretty much confused yet a part of me was stirred to explore on how this goes.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard the pretty boy yawn, stretching out his hands, only for it to fall down and rub his eyes as it slowly opened, directed to me.

He sat up, eyes still glued to mine and smiled, God that fucking smile can end cancer, can trigger all the hidden rainbows to come out, can make the mountains grow, can make the sun live for a billion more years, oh and yes now my dick hard.

He then leaned down and planted a small peck on my lips, widening my eyes, making me sit up, looking at him in shock.

"What was that for?" I asks and he smiles again, STOP BEFORE MY DICK SPURTS.

"You didn't bring me to them, so I thought I could give you little thanks gift, and it's morning, so I thought I could give you a morning kiss" He answers and I almost smile, but prevented it by nodding.

"O-okay, um.. should we eat breakfast now?" I ask. "Can I have brownies?" He almost immediately begged and I scoff before standing up.

"No" I answer, giving the now pouting boy a hand to stand up, which he gradually accepts. "Why not?" He asked again, bow with a pout. "Because, you'll have diabetes" I answer and start walking while he follows.

"What's a diabetes?" He asked. "Um, an illness where someone can die from because they eat too much sweets" I answered and he nods as we go down the stairs.

"If I swallow too much semen can I get diabetes?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows but just answered with the power of logic. "No, but you can get aids"

I felt like he was gonna ask me again about aids but then I forced him to sit down, and before he could complain he got distracted by the holographic monitors attached to glass table.

I grab a pancake mix from the cupboards, a frying pan and all the other ingredients which does not come with the pack

As I started mixing the ingredients together, I looked at the boy at the table, clicking on random keys from the keyboard, typing out "jdhdbdkosgdls", looking like a confused cat, trying to catch a little laser dot.

A few minutes later, I furrow my eyebrows as I realized it had gone too quiet, so I peek again and there he just is, typing now what looked like twitter had too much too clown.

So I put down the pancakes on a nice plate, colored emerald, three on each, put a little maple and raspberries on top, walking to the confused Jungkook typing "kajakajsjsjajenabsjhsjsksbsmbsksjsjejjdjjiamsogayletmesucktaehyungsbigthickcocksksjskshlahalahakhsjshsjs".

I put down the plate in front of him, then sat down to eat my own, but then as I did, I just realized that Jungkook didn't pay attention to the serving at all.

So I said "hey" a little deeper than I should've making him yelp and look at me,then at the pancakes making him gasp a little bit and look at me with a thankful smile.

"I love pancakes" He said and his attention left the keyboard, now stuffing his face with the pancakes, making me smile a bit before I eat my own pancakes.

"W-well um, I just thought I could give you something that you were familiar with" I said and he giggles. "That's kinda mean" He says and we just giggle together before we started eating.

Before I took another bite, I realized something. "I-i'm Taehyung by the way" I say out of the blue, shocking him but hen he just smiled and hummed. "Hi, Taehyung" he says and continued eating.

A silence was heard before he let out a moan of pleasure form the pancakes, waking Taehyung junior down there and making TAEHYUNG choke and die.

the end.

im sorry lmao.

He laughs loudly as I drank water, just to glare at him right after. He laughs again and I just kept a poker face on making him stop. "Hey, Taehyung, You're a virgin aren't you?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"what, no.. no I'm not.. I had um sex with hundreds of people, what do you mean- "virgin"" Then I scoff, sounding like how actors lie in television series, which was of course worse than james charles' apology videos.

Well I wasn't even lying, I had sex a lot, before and after Jeongmin, so why did I sound like I was lying?

So he just laughs and puts his plate on the sink before walking to the couch. After I finished I also do that.

I look at him who was scanning around the place, looking amused so I laugh, distracting him from his little moment.

"You're house looks so.... 2033" He says and I just nod, also looking around the house. "Hey, what's gonna happen to me now?" He suddenly asks making me gulp.

"I mean, I can't just be a burden here forever, and if you plan to put me out, it's okay, just anywhere but the white house" He says and I bit my lip before nodding.

"I don't plan on sending you off, an 1800s person like you can't survive a minute in 2033" I say and he nods, and we stay quiet for a while.

Before he decides to sit on my lap and put his hands on my chest, I widen my eyes and silently pray that my dick won't stand up.

But it eventually did, when he decides to attack me with his adorable charms. "O-or you know, I-i can just work for you" He starts as I uncomfortably breathed, it's not his fault though, the oxygen's probably being a bitch.

"I-i can repay you with my body, if you just let me live here, I'll even clean, and cook and-

That's where I shook my head. "No, I'm not that type of person, Jungkook. I won't make it look like you're my slave, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable, whatever the government did to you" I say and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Taehyungie, please. I can't repay anyone with anything else but this body, You even treated my lung, so I can live" He says and I just stayed quiet, how can someone be so beautiful when they're horny talking?

I smirk and pull his body close, kissing his neck, making him whimper.

"I don't think so, princess. Your body belongs to you and I can make it feel prettier than it already is"

~~~~~

if yall make this flop then consider this a cockblock