ELEVEN

Happy 2k!!! 💖💖💖

~

It's been exactly 7 hours and Jungkook was glued to Taehyung.

Taehyung groaned, and tried peeling Jungkook off himself, but failed, again.

"Jungkook~" He said in a warning tone, then tried pushing him off lightly but Jungkook made a sound of disagreement.

"Jungkook get off of me I'm literally shitting" Taehyung said, unable to get his shit out because a man, specifically a twinky bunny was sat on his legs.

Yes, Taehyung was actually taking a dump, while Jungkook was on his legs, weirdly being comfortable.

Jungkook muttered a no once again, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder "No, Tae, Home without you has been stressful, I deserve hugs" Jungkook muttered.

Okay, Dammit, Who the fuck wouldn't be weirded out if they were shitting while a person was sat on their legs? LIKE WHO THE FUCK-

"Yes, you do. But not while I'm shitting Kookie, My butthole has been gaping-

"That's kinda sexy" Jungkook muttered and Taehyung let out a gasp of disbelief.

"Jungkook! I'm shitting for Pete's sake! Like poop isn't able to come out of my gaping hole because you're here and this is just- just embarrassing", Taehyung shockingly whined, just wanting to shit already.

"How are you so calm and comfortable? Shit literally smells like- shit" Taehyung grumbled and Jungkook giggled.

"We used to eat avocados and peanuts Taehyung- your shit isn't even compatible to what the soup smelt like back then" Jungkook said and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"How the hell is that supposed to be connected- Baby, Just get off, please" Taehyung grumbled.

"Uh-uh" Jungkook said and shook his head and Taehyung let out a scream of frustration.

Everybody trend #LetTaehyungShit
#JusticeForTaehyung.

"My shit smells like cherries" Jungkook suddenly said and Taehyung let out a cry. "TMI, Come on Kookie, I'll give you anything- Just let me shit!" Taehyung groaned once again.

"O-oh- Hyungie!" Jungkook suddenly became giddy, and smiled at Taehyung who let out a sigh of relief. "Yoonji told me about a center- I-i dunno what it's called- an arched- an arake- agayde-

"An arcade?" Taehyung said, sounding like a snap and Jungkook hummed. "Yeah! That place! Take me there tonight!" He said, a happy toothy smile across his face.

"Tonight? It's 7-

"Tonight or I'm not letting you shit!" Jungkook snapped and Taehyung groaned. "Fine-fine! Just get off me!" He cries out making Jungkook giggle and get off his lap, exiting the bathroom, hearing a series of farting sounds.

~

Jungkook got dressed, a pair of pink ripped jeans, baby pink fishnets under them, going up his tiny waist, a white crop top with a pink denim jacket over the, looking like he was about to oh my my my.

Taehyung on the other hand wore black slacks, a buttoned top from Versace with the first three buttons unbuttoned, showing off his collarbones and sexy ass neck, then a pair of leather boots.

Yes you fucking v*ttoms its EVERYTHING you could ever FEAR.

Taehyung and Jungkook drove to the arcade place and once they got there, Taehyung immediately gripped Jungkook's waist, mad tiger eyes at everyone who was checking Jungkook out.