SEVEN

an EXTRA gay chapter bc why not.

~
Today was the most fun day for Jungkook, until Taehyung finally decides to fuck him day, but today was just amazing.

Yoonji bought Jungkook about 10 outfits from Gucci, and they went to a store named Louis Vuitton, she bought him glasses, bags and a lot of accessories.

They went to Chanel, and Jungkook instantly fell in love with their scents, it was good for his sensitive nose, since everything smelled like soft cotton, or flowers.

Yoonji also bought him a phone, well technically with Taehyung's money, but they bought the latest Iphone, and Jungkook questioned the brand name at first, but Yoonji explained and he understood.

They bought some shoes too, all branded, us broke bitches can't relate.

As the shopping went on, Jungkook and Yoonji got closer, mostly because Yoonji did all the talking, explaining about stuff around them and Jungkook nodding, amazed at the new thing he learned.

Jungkook also admired that Yoonji talked so much, and shared about her life.

After going to a few solo shops they went to the mall, leaving about 36 shopping bags in the counter, annoying the lady behind it a bit.

They were supposed to buy snacks, and talk about boys like a gays communication only but then,

"- So I was like, bitch no, his dick small, don't!- Jungkook?" Yoonji stops talking as she realized Jungkook was staring into space and not listening to her, so she also stared onto what Jungkook was looking at.

A hair salon, and Yoonji smirked at her idea as she realized that Jungkook seemed mesmerized at what the workers were doing to the girl's hair with the mixture.

"You want to get your hair colored?" Yoonji asked and Jungkook's eyes went big, "you can color hair?!" He exclaims and Yoonji nods while giggling.

"Yes please!" He shouts in excitement and they went inside, Yoongi like a mother of a just puberty-hit girl doing all the talking at the counter.

~

Jungkook was amazed at the technology and creams right in front of him, the salon was pretty too, it was all ribbon,pompoms and pink.

His eyes wandered as the kind looking girl, got the little helmet thing on his head as soon as the chair adjusted to a sleeping position, making Jungkook yelp a bit, the people weirdly gazing at him and Yoonji who was getting her nails done, face palmed.

Jungkook pursed his lips, but then just closed his eyes, feeling super relaxed, "sir?" The girl says and Jungkook opens his eyes as she handed him a book.

He furrowed his eyebrows and opened, non consciously squealing as he saw the little hair knots on the book, even though the people were glaring at him again, he ignored it as he touched the little hairs.

The first page contained black, and then different shades of brown, down to dirty blondes. The next page was blondes, down to ash gray, which jungkook ignored, since his eyes instantly darted to the colorful shades.

Shades of green, blue, purple, pink he saw, but what caught his eyes was the cherry red right in the middle, and he already started imagining how pretty he'd look like in red , Yoonji and The girl who was in charge of him widen their eyes at what he did next.

He ripped the knot off the book, damaging it so much and some of the girls in the room found him as a psycho, some finding the way his muscles flex, hot.

What he did was definitely not hot tho, he stood up and put the knot on his hair with doe eyes and an innocent smile. "Does it look good on me?" He asked brightly at the frowning with disbelief Yoonji.