THIRTEEN | m |

someone: you're a flirt

me, flirting with 99.9% of the ppl who r reading this: im NOT a flirt im just friendly

also we out of holy water, see y'all in hell!! 👋👋👋

~

"T-taehyungie~" Jungkook whined as Taehyung bit the hard skin off.

"Taehyung~" Jungkook calls out again, but then Taehyung just hums not giving him any attention, making him huff in anger.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook snapped and Taehyung finally looked at him, wide eyes at his boyfriend's tone.

"Are you gonna fuck me or continue making out with your damn fried chicken?!" He snaps and Taehyung clears his throat, before crawling to the pouting, angry yet cute boy.

After messily confessing to each other in the grass and deciding to be boyfriends, Taehyung and Jungkook headed to KFC to buy a bucket of fried chicken, and went home to have dinner.

Jungkook finished two drumsticks and cleaned after himself, Taehyung promised he'd be done in a minute and then they'd fuck.

But literally, 20 fucking minutes later Taehyung was still busy blowing his fried chicken in front of Jungkook who tried his best in getting Taehyung's attention.

Literally nothing worked, so the boy pouted as he started to get angry.

"Hey, I'm sorry, all right?" Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook who looked away, a small pout on his face, making Taehyung kiss his cheek.

"Right, I'll fuck you, baby. But let me put away the chick-

"Fuck all that shit, fuck all that fried chicken shit" Jungkook huffed. { a/n: stan twts r u there}

"I just want your dick in me Taehyung!" Jungkook whined, as Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

"Your cock has been hard ever since we left the ground and you still haven't fucked me yet" Jungkook snaps as he whines, making Taehyung hum.

"Are you that desperate baby?" Taehyung asks, biting the boy's ear. "Yes, Taehyungie, baby's THAT desperate" He says and Taehyung giggles again.

Hovering against him and giving his neck little kisses, and then Taehyung look's up at him. "You're that hard already?" He asks and Jungkook whines.

"Stop talking and fuck me, Taehyungie" Jungkook whined for the nth time of the night, making Taehyung hum once again and bite a part of his neck.

"Magic Word?" Taehyung says, finally in a sexy low growl.

"Abracadabra" Jungkook says out of no where and Taehyung looks at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" He asks and Jungkook huffs, wanting to get fucked already but the other couldn't stop asking questions.

"Y-you asked for a magic word?" He says in a whiny tone and Taehyung rested his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder and started wheezing.

Jungkook's eyes furrowed, he was so fucking hard and wanted to get his ass eaten but his boyfriend kept laughing loudly.

"No, Kookie I meant like- 'please daddy' or just please in general not abracad-" Taehyung got cut off by his own laughter, covering his mouth, tears already forming.

Jungkook froze and turned red in embarrassment and let out a little "oh".

Jungkook hung his head low and Taehyung stopped laughing, then lifted his baby's head, giving Jungkook's forehead little kisses.