NINE

HAPPY 1K!!!!

n just a lil filler 😚

~

After Taehyung and Jungkook got dressed, they cuddled and Taehyung caressed Jungkook's curly hair while the smaller looked at him with big eyes, a tint of pink growing on his cheeks.

"Tell me a little more about yourself, Kookie" Taehyung said and Jungkook squeaked out a little "oh".

"Well, I was born in Greece, then I grew up in Romania" Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled. "Hm, how about past lovers?" He asked and Jungkook's expression dropped.

"O-oh, um... don't wanna talk about it, Tae" He says and Taehyung nods. "Oh, okay" He says and kisses the boy's forehead.

A silence was formed in the pass few seconds, until Taehyung spoke up, "Do you want to go to the movies?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook's eyebrows perked up.

"Movies? What kind of place is that?" He asked and Taehyung laughed. "It's a type of video"

"V-video?" He asked again, even more confused. "A moving picture, get dressed and you'll see" Taehyung says and gets up from his position.

"So like...... real life?"

~

Taehyung and Jungkook drove to the theatre, Taehyung smiled at Jungkook whose eyes lit up when they entered.

"What do you want to watch, Gguk?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked up at the screen. "P-pets 4?" He asked as he read the movie title. Taehyung hummed and paid for the ticket.

Taehyung and Jungkook held hands, but then Taehyung paused and looked at the snacks booth. "Want to eat?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded happily.

They walked to the stand, and Jungkook practically bought one of everything.

They sat down on the red chairs while Taehyung was literally struggling while holding Jungkook's snacks.

The movie screen was not playing anything yet, since the people were just  starting to settle down.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and asked taehyung in a very clamorous voice. "Why isn't it starting yet?" He asked and Taehyung almost broke his neck from flinching.

The people looked at them, Jungkook just had his eyes big to an embarrassed laughing Taehyung. "Kook, lower your voice" Taehyung said and when Jungkook was about to open his mouth again, but then Taehyung put a handful of popcorn inside it.

Jungkook just confusedly chewed on the popcorn, and widened his eyes at the taste and sat back down, Taehyung looked and smiled.

The movie went on, it was about pets on a secret mission with a tiger detective.

Jungkook had his eyebrows furrowed all the time and Taehyung noticed that and furrowed his eyebrows as well. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him.

"It's just weird why people like having pets" Jungkook said and Taehyung frowned. "What do you mean?" The other asked.

"You know, They make you happy, and then they die, and make you depressed and hate your life forever" Jungkook said and Taehyung hummed, getting his point.

"That's called love" Taehyung replied and Jungkook looked at him, silenced.

Snowball, the little white rabbit appeared in the screen and Taehyung laughed. "That's you" He says at Jungkook who laughs, "I'm more of a hare, not a bunny" He asks and Taehyung widens his eyes going and i oop-

Then the white tiger appeared, with big puppy eyes and Jungkook giggled. "Then that's you~" Jungkook said and Taehyung frowned. "I do not have puppy eyes" and Jungkook made an "uh-uh" sound of disagreement.

"Until I make you beg, Tigey" Jungkook giggled and flicked Taehyung's chin while the man still had a frown on his face.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and put it on his lips before smirking, and sucking on them.

Jungkook's eyes grew wide as the older looked at him with lustful almond eyes, Jungkook gulped and took his finger, looking away, blushing red.

Taehyung chuckled. "Hm, I didn't have to beg for that, did I?" He said and Jungkook kept quiet and looked at him, but immediately looking at ceiling when Taehyung smirked.

HOLY FUCK DID HE JUST-

~

Taehyung and Jungkook went out of the cinema, hand in hand while Jungkook hid his face on the bigger's shoulder, while Taehyung laughed.

"Come on, It wasn't that embarrassing" Taehyung said and Jungkook shot a glare at him.

"You FINGERED me till I FARTED beside an old woman in a closed area!" Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed loudly.

"On my behalf, you were the one who farted" Taehyung said and Jungkook huffed cutely as Taehyung realized the older woman gave them a weird look, and then spotted a cotton candy stand beside her.

"Hey, don't be upset anymore, I'll buy you cotton candy" Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him. "COTTON IS EDIBLE?"

Taehyung laughed and ran to the stand, bringing Jungkook with him and bought two blueberry flavored ones.

After it was done, Taehyung paid and Jungkook excitedly got the stick of fluff from Taehyung's hand.

"It looks like dyed pubic hair!" Jungkook cheered as he bit on it, "It tastes sweet too!"and Taehyung and The seller widened eyes at each other, before Taehyung chuckled nervously, "sorry, he's just... um new" Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook to the car.

~

"Don't say weird things like that in public, Baby" Taehyung said as he buckled his seatbelt and buckled the eating boy's as well,  "What things?"

"Ya know, sexual things. People find it disgusting some times and might tell you weird things"  Taehyung said and Jungkook pouted. "Okaaaay~" He sang and continued biting his cotton candy, liking the way the thing would melt on his tongue.

Taehyung started the engine as he smiled at Jungkook, then planted a soft feathery kiss on his forehead.

Taehyung pulled away and started to drive while Jungkook blushed so red, and hid his face while thinking about some unspoken thing between them.

Jungkook was called God of Love and Sex, but Jungkook never experienced love, Gods like him got their names from their mothers and fathers, and somehow, Khloris saw something in Jungkook to call him a God of love.

Yet Jungkook was young when he got took away from his home, so his mom never got to explain to him why she gave him that name.

He heard from a few people back then that love was proven when a man showed a girl's family that he's responsible enough to take care of her, but to Jungkook, that wasn't love.

It was guy proving to himself that he was masculine.

Maybe there was no such thing as love, maybe feelings were illusions, and maybe it was just a term used to prove that we're strong enough to live in the society.

But when he heard from girls about the butterflies, and the blushes and the giggles, and of course, the sex,  something in Jungkook kicked in that he wanted that too.

Did Jungkook want to experience that? Yes. Everybody does. It's like a weird virus once you hit puberty.

But Jungkook didn't because he was used as a slave growing up.

And maybe, the Gods from above sent him a chance and made him live a lifetime once more to experience love.

And just maybe, hopefully, with the man beside him, Kim Taehyung.