TWENTY-THREE

u might hate me after this jsksksjsksj

___________________

Before Taehyung and Jungkook knew it, it's been four months since they started dating.

Dating is honestly confusing, one day they are okay, the next they're fighting and the next they're found in their rooms literally doing everything in their power to break the bed.

But what mattered is, Taehyung and Jungkook stayed strong, and never let go of each others hands, together they walked the path and became stronger.

A priest once said, "True love is not a feeling, but a choice".

Because in reality, love is not your picture perfect au on twitter, rather, love is too beautiful that it's brutally painful.

Love is like a flower, it blooms only to fall, and it scares you to death.

It depends on the two people inside the relationship wether they'll choose to understand each other, or be prideful and slowly tear their connection apart.

In most relationships, only the other understands and gives, while the other takes, subtly hurting the other without knowing.

But in most cases like that, both of them are actually giving, but none of them seems to notice each other's effort.

Reason? It's because it's not the effort they wanted, nor expected. It's pathetic and toxic.

That's why many people envied Taehyung and Jungkook.

Despite still being the annoying touchy/kissy couple in public, many people have observed that they understood each other.

They fit perfectly like a puzzle. Both of them were selfless, and continued to be loyal to each other.

In their love, there was both feeling and choice, therefore it can be called true.

(damn ma i feel like a philosopher)

"Taehyung, I really think you shouldn't go to work today" Jungkook pouted at the man who was busy doing his tie.

"Why baby? You'll miss me too much?" Taehyung chuckled as he finished and kissed the boy in a cute sweater on his forehead.

"I've got a bad feeling" He says, and Taehyung's face turns serious upon seeing the boy's troubled expression.

"Hey, everything's gonna be alright okay? I'll be home by 7 and I'll buy you your favorite strawberry roll then we can binge watch yuri on ice, sound like a plan?" Taehyung says, face and voice soft as Jungkook suddenly brightened up and quickly kissed Taehyung on the lips.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed and stood up to brush Taehyung's shoulders, and gave him another kiss, which lasted a bit longer than the kiss earlier.

"Stay safe okay?" He whispered to the taller as he wrapped his arms around his neck, hearing a chuckle from Taehyung who lifted his head up and gave him a kiss.

"I will, baby" He smiled and Jungkook smiled too. They then exchanged I love yous and a whole make out session, before Taehyung could leave for work.

~

Taehyung reached his company, smiling as he thought of Jungkook, his new secretary, Min Yoonji, tsked once again as she realized her boss was late again.

"You're late, again" She said, emphasizing the last word and Taehyung smile turned into a frown as he rolled his eyes.

"My brother's fucking you, again" Taehyung mocked her in the same tone, making the other blush and roll her eyes.

"So you have a meeting today, with Mr-

"Do you think I should marry him?" Taehyung suddenly blurted out, making Yoonji shut up for a few seconds before clearing her throat and speaking.

"It's only been four months, Tae. Might be too early you know" She says and Taehyung nods. She's kinda right.

Suddenly, an intern came in, getting both of their attention.

"Mr. Kim, the governor is looking for you"
~

The man, which Taehyung wishes to fucking kill, was right in his building, staring at a big painting that was on the wall.

"What do you want?" Taehyung says, voice stern, scary, but the governor only chuckled, staring at the painting of a woman who was in the painting.

"Do you know who this is?" He says to Taehyung, who kept a long face while staring at the painting.

"This is Khloris, goddess of flowers, and Jungkook's mother" He says, Taehyung tenses upon hearing the boy's name.

"Get to the point, Mr. Park" He says and another kill-worthy chuckle leaves his lips.

"You barely know everything about Jungkook, Taehyung" He says.

"I do barely know anything about him, but like you'd know any better" Taehyung replies, his hands balled into fists.

"Oh, you'd doubt the person who brought him back from the dead?" The governor says and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Wh-what?" He says and the governor finally faces him.

"You killed Jeongmin to bring him back, Taehyung" He says but Taehyung only froze, gripping on his own palms harder.

"You took the chip away from her so I could bring him to this timeline" He says, wryly laughing at Taehyung's state.

"And did you know? He's been using his powers against everyone to manipulate them into having sex with him"

"That's not true!" Taehyung yelled.

"Oh really, Kim Taehyung? and tell me, the first few days you met him, didn't you feel the urge to do him right there and then?"

Taehyung froze, because he did.

"Can we have sex now?" Jungkook says, his trademark face on, his eyes doe and his lips parted, screaming for a cock to go between them.

The man's eyes then went lower, the boy had a tiny waist, but then his thighs were huge, begging for marks.

Taehyung bit his lip, weirdly something was urging him to push the boy down on the floor and fuck him right there and then.

"In his past life, he's been doing that, because he was torn away from his mother and brother, desperate for someone to take care of him, so he used his sexual powers just so he can be taken care of, pathetic really"

"And why should I fucking believe you?" Taehyung snapped, eyes red.

"He is not of our kind Taehyung, deities have their own way of tricking people into serving them" The governor said.

"Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, and Park Jeongmin were deities you've encountered with" He continued and Taehyung widened his eyes, tears already coming out.

"Park Jeongmin was Khloris' reincarnation, and she was the goddess of creation."

~

Jungkook, who was playing with Yeontan, had a really troublesome expression on his face.

"Jesus, what's wrong?" Yeontan said and Jungkook snapped out of it, "huh? Nothing, just a weird gut feeling struck me" He says, and continued brushing Yeontan's fur.

Suddenly, the main door burst open, Taehyung, eyes red, fisted palms, expression cold and furious.

"D-did you-

"Did you use your powers to manipulate me?"

________________

omae wa mou