SEVENTEEN

I published the mpreg idol au—RIVAL'S BABY, i hope y'all give it some love 😤😚
~

"Jungkook, You know I love you but why the FUCK is there a buffalo in my lawn?" Taehyung asks the giggling boy who was eating skittles on the counter.

"I'm meeting your family, Taehyungie, It's only fair for me to buy a buffalo and a house and lot to prove my love to you" Jungkook says and Taehyung pauses.

"Although I haven't bought the house yet, I thought of showing them my asshole which is wayyyyy wider than a house lot-

"Wait what? Okay listen, you don't have to do that, Jungkookie, just be yourself, they'll love you" Taehyung says and ignores Yeontan flirting with a fucking buffalo outside and walks to his boyfriend, hugging his tiny waist.

"But that's a pretty buffalo!" Jungkook whines as he looks at the backyard. "And Yeontan's crushing on him too" Jungkook says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Yeontan's a holographic dog-

"Jungkook you didn't tell me your big horned friend has a big dick-

"And supposedly a little slut too" Taehyung continues as the cute dog wiggles his tail to eat his food.

"Anyway, baby, return the buffalo to wherever you got it from and buy a pretty outfit, okay?" Taehyung says and Jungkook pouts.

"Taehyung that buffalo is pretty as hell why won't you keep it?" He huffs. "Jungkook, the buffalo literally looks like Jose Rizal and a cow had a child" Taehyung snaps.

"Okay first, who the fuck is Jose Rizal? And second, fine if you don't want the buffalo I'll return it, It literally cost me 10 farmers to flirt with-

Jungkook stops as he sees Taehyung's dark gaze and bursts out giggling, hands making it's way to play with Taehyung's cheeks, the other still frowning, looking at him with a strong gaze while gripping firmly on his waist.

Jungkook then plants a little kith on Taehyung's nose and giggles.

"Kidding, Taehyungie" He chirps and Taehyung can't help but melt, because who the fuck would ever get angry at someone like Jungkook?

Taehyung plants a kiss on his baby's forehead again. "Just because you're cute doesn't mean I'm letting you keep the buffalo" He says.

Jungkook jokingly huffed, "I tried" He says and Taehyung kisses him on the lips.

~

Jungkook wore a white silk long sleeve polo, a white harness going over it, some leather black pants, some makeup and his hair parted.

Taehyung was wearing a gray tuxedo, black hair parted as well, looking hot as fuck.

"Taehyung, I'm ready!" Jungkook says and gets up from his vanity and leaves the room, only to widen his eyes at Taehyung.

Taehyung was just sitting there but holy fuck did he look like a perfect sculpture staring right back at Jungkook.

"Wow" They both said at the same time and giggled as Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and hugged him,
kissing his face all over, leaving Jungkook giggling.

"Ready to go, pretty?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nuzzles his face onto Taehyung's neck as he nodded.

~

Taehyung and Jungkook arrive at the occasion after a 2 minute drive and 30 minutes of cuddling while kissing, because it was totally relevant for them to do that.

Jungkook's eyes glowed as he entered the place, hand hugging Taehyung's arm as a little "woah" escaped his lips, earning a laugh and a peck on the cheek from Taehyung.