TEN /s.s/

me rereading language

~"But I want to go with you~" Jungkook whined, and hugged Taehyung tightly

~
"But I want to go with you~" Jungkook whined, and hugged Taehyung tightly. "No, you're staying here" Taehyung said.

"But what if white house bad guy comes and gets me?" He pouted and Taehyung groaned and hugged Jungkook by his waist. "He doesn't know where I live, and this house has a very well developed protection system, so don't worry." Taehyung explained and Jungkook pouted even more, not being able to think of an excuse anymore.

"but what if-

Taehyung cut the boy off with a peck on the lip. "Maybe if you behave, I'll let you suck me off again, hm?" He whispers, and lands a kiss on his ear.

Jungkook stayed quiet, as he blushed red and gave Taehyung's shoulder a spank, and he laughs. "Well, 236 year old baby, I'm going now" Taehyung said and Jungkook whined and pulled him in into a hug.

Taehyung sighed, this was going to be as hard as his dick.

~

About 25 minutes later after Taehyung finally got Jungkook off him, Jungkook was bored and was laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"Mr. Jeon are you bored-

"MEWLING PUDENDUM!" Jungkook yells and Sunday went "and i oop-"

"Sorry, to shock you, Jungkook, but I am Master Taehyung's servant, and as his worker, I'm responsible for making you comfortable while he's away" Sunday says while Jungkook was gathering every single shit he just lost.

"Then, give me everything you got" Jungkook said, hand on his chest then sang "LUPANG HINIRANG-

{a/n: jahsjshshsh i'm so sorry, belated independence day to my country, 🇵🇭!}

"Here is Yeontan, sir. Taehyung's holographic dog" Sunday says, and a dog, black and beige in color appears on Jungkook's lap and Mariah Carey was SHAKING from how high Jungkook screamed.

"Why the FUCK would you give me a wolf?!" Jungkook snapped and Yeontan frowned. "Excuse you, virgin, I'm a Teacup Pomeranian" He speaks, and guess what......

He was British.

"You can TALK?!" Jungkook yells and Yeontan rolls his eyes. "It's 2033, what do you expect dogs do? Woof?" He scoffs.

"Duh?" Jungkook says and Yeontan hops off of his lap, "pet me,coward" He snaps and Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "For a dog, you're harsh"

"For a bottom, you're hard to deal with" Yeontan says back and Jungkook glared at him. "DON'T DISRESPECT ME I'M ROYALTY" Yeontan says.

"Well, Jokes on you I'm a God" Jungkook scoffs. "Nah, Jokes on YOU, I'm atheist" Yeontan says and Jungkook gasped.

"Ah, whatever you useless human, if you can't even pet a damn dog, watch some tv" Yeontan says and throws him the remote control, and walked away.