SIXTEEN |M|

would y'all read a taekook mpreg idol au? 😔✊🏻

~

Taehyung arrived at his own home at 2 pm, a convenience store bag in his hand with brownies and a bucket of strawberry Ice Cream.

"Jimin? Jungkook? I'm home" Taehyung announces, yet no sound was heard, and he started to get second thoughts.

Maybe Jimin and Jungkook were eating each others asses which would actually be hot for him,

And maybe the thought of spanking their two squishy round butts also went through his mind, and fuck, he got hard, and not just hard, hard hard.

Taehyung quickly goes upstairs and opens his room, only to widen his eyes at the sight,

Yeontan was pole dancing in his fucking two piece bikini.

"Bro what the fuck?!" Taehyung snaps and Yeontan pauses, stopping his radio. "Let me have my fun, Jungkook's in the other room, fucking himself or whatever" He says rather quickly.

"And Jimin?" He asks and Yeontan seals his lips. "Jimin? What's a Jimin? Who's a Jimin, Where's a Jimin-

"Taehyungie~ What's taking you sooooo long?" He hears Jungkook's familiar mellow voice from the other room and ignores Yeontan.

He enters the room and sees Jungkook, and maybe his dick fell off at the sight.

Jungkook was in a lace thigh harness which was colored black, sticking to his fat thighs, in a white knitted sweater and hair looking messy, eyes doe.

"Hey, TaeTae" Jungkook says, sounding sexy, biting his lip as he was sat in an Anime girl way on the bed. And Taehyung remained frozen, looking at his boyfriend.

"D-did Yoonji buy you that?" He asks and starts to unbuckle his belt, Jungkook giggling at his action.

"Mmm, no, went shopping a few days ago? Got too excited?" Jungkook asks the now fully naked Taehyung, walking to him and carrying him to sit on his nude lap.

"I wanna fuck you" Taehyung says and Jungkook whimpers, nodding. Taehyung quickly smashes their lips together, kissing him roughly, tongues messily grinding on each other.

Taehyung pulled out and kissed Jungkook's neck, before stopping on a familiar spot and started sucking on him, but to his displeasure, Jungkook gripped on his chin, and choked him, forcing him to face the doe eyed boy

"Not so fast, tiger" Jungkook says, a chuckle then leaving his lips. He feels Jungkook using his strong arms to pin his hands down on the the matress and his breath hitched.

"You think I'm letting you take control of me, knowing you sent one of your little sluts to our house?" Jungkook whispers on his ear, and then licks it.

Taehyung let out a breathy moan, but then got confused. "Wh-what do you mean?- Jimin?" Taehyung says and the other hums and leaves kisses on Taehyung's big neck.

"Oh, ngh- baby, Jimin and I aren't a thing" Taehyung says and Jungkook stops, "Oh yeah? Then what does he mean by saying you've been fucking lot's of people and you'll just forget me, your little fuck toy" Jungkook says. and Taehyung pauses.

"What?" Taehyung says. "Hm, I think you should stop being friends with him Taehyungie, he's trying to tear us apart" Jungkook says, tone lewd.

"H-he said that?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods. "Yeah, baby, now let me fuck you, yeah?" Jungkook says and suddenly his thought of his own friend betraying him left his mind and looked at his doe eyed boyfriend.

"You want to fuck me?" Taehyung says, almost snorting. "No, of course not, Taehyungie. I want to take control and fuck myself on you" He says and Taehyung bites his lip.