TWENTY-TWO [M]

Omg hi

Warning: Tentacle Porn

~~~

Okay, we all know Taehyung is hot as fuck.

But Taehyung in specks, gucci  shirt, some slacks, messy hair, was hot,, as,, FUCK.

And Jungkook was just vibrating in an intense tendency seeing his boyfriend walking inside the house, a questionable case in his hands, looking well HOT. AS. FUCK,

There goes Jungkook's plan on rewatching 10 disney movies.

Well what's movies anyways if you see Taehyung begging you to suck his dick.

But there was a catch, Jungkook wasn't getting dick.

"Hi baby" Taehyung says as he enters, voice deep and soothing as always, and Jungkook, in a pastel oversized sweater, was in the couch, but instantly perked up when he saw his oh so hot boyfriend entering the house.

"Hey, Tae" He says and stands up, runs to him and wraps his arms around the taller's neck and Taehyung chuckled as the boy pulled out and smiled widely.

"You look so good Taehyungie" He says and Taehyung puts down the case, arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist. "Could say the same to you, Jungkookie" He says.

Jungkook giggles and pulls out once again and looks at the big mysterious case beside Taehyung.

"What's that?" He asks.

Oh nothing, just 8 long ass metal tentacles that's gonna fuck you one by one.

"Oh, you know, a failed project today" Taehyung says and Jungkook pouts. "Oh no, Taehyungie, I'm sorry" He says.

"It's okay baby, I thought of some better use for it" He says and Jungkook furrows his eyebrows confusedly, Taehyung chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Wanna have some fun, baby?"

~

thank u so much for reading this chapter!

charot.

~
Jungkook was lead to a very, big empty room, and Taehyung was in some room with a lot of buttons, covered by a window so Jungkook could see him.

Jungkook stripped his sweater off and got on the bed, exposing his round ass to his boyfriend as he sat down. Looking up at the long metal chains with weird crab hands on each end.

"Taehyungie, what's all this?" He asks and Taehyung just laughs and opens the speaker. "Oh you'll see pretty baby" He says.

"Be a good boy and be on fours yeah?" Taehyung starts and Jungkook obeys, yelping when he feels one of those chains wraps his arm, another one on his other arm, and one tangling both his enormous thighs.

"Oh yeah, this is a sight" Taehyung says as he sees Jungkook chained up by the metal tentacles. He clicks one of the buttons and another tentacle travels to Jungkook, circling around his pink rim.

"Ngh-mmh!" Jungkook moans as he feels the tentacle tease his opening, trying to move but finding it hard as he was held down by the other chains.

"You want it in your mouth, pretty boy?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods quickly, and a tentacle travels in front of him, the hand forcing his mouth open and then entering itself to fuck Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook gagged as the smooth, buttplug like metal fucked the walls of his throat, eyes tearing up as he felt himself get wet by the feeling of being deep-throated.