FOUR

a lil filler chapter
~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungkook moans as the bigger man landed his lips on his neck, his hands made it's way to Taehyung's hair to grip it softly.

Taehyung's mouth was skilled, it left congenial kisses on his neck, making him feel like he was accepted rather than received.

As the man was about to take his shirt off of him, a door was opened, making them pull off, both surprised.

Taehyung immediately pushes Jungkook off his lap as he saw Namjoon on the doorway, a furious look on his face as his eyes landed on the doe-eyed Jungkook on the floor.

"I-i can explain, hyung" Taehyung says and Namjoon frowns, walking his way to the couch as Jungkook stood up. "Yeah, not handing your project to the governor for a new fuck toy, I get it brother" He says as he sat on the couch next to Taehyung.

"No, I didn't bring him there because he asked me not to. He's obviously scared, and I know the governor's up to something" Taehyung replies only to make Namjoon frown even more.

"And what would that be?" Namjoon says and Taehyung scowls, "You know too much about what happened to Jeongmin to not know"

"You'd seriously trust a man you want to fuck rather than the government?" Namjoon says and stands up. "I'd trust anyone over the government, Namjoon" Taehyung replies.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. But I have to do my job, I'm taking him" Namjoon says and walks over to Jungkook who just looked at him with doe eyes.

And before Namjoon could cuff him, he felt a little spark in his heart when he met with the boy's eyes making him freeze.

"Please, good sir, don't arrest me" Jungkook pleads, eyes getting bigger, melting a big hearted guy like Namjoon. "I-i- um... I-

"J k l m n o?" Jungkook then flashes a giggly smile, making Namjoon fall to his knees, "p q r s t modeun geuljal geonneo naega nege dah-assji" Namjoon starts rapping a verse, making Jungkook giggle loudly. {a/n: TELL ME U KNOW THIS OR ILL SLAP SOMEONE}

Taehyung who was behind them furrowed his eyebrows, Jungkook looked at him and smiled, making him smile a bit before frowning again when Namjoon started talking once again.

"I-i'm Namjoon.. uh- do you want ice cream?" He says and Jungkook's eyes got big once again, making him look cuter than ever. "Cream Iced?" He says and Namjoon nods.

"Let me have it then!" Jungkook shouts and Namjoon smiles, standing up, eyes widening as Jungkook went pass him and got on his knees in front of Taehyung and unzipped his pants.

Taehyung look shocked as well and stopped him. "What are you-

"You didn't tell me 2033 semen was iced" Jungkook said and Taehyung and Namjoon looked at each other, gasping as they got Jungkook's understanding.

Taehyung made Jungkook stand up as he zipped his zipper. Jungkook now pouted, making the two men aw at him. "No, he was talking about a type of food" He says and Jungkook immediately turned shocked.

"Gimme!!!" He chants, making both of them laugh before walking to the dinner table.

Taehyung gets the ice cream bucket from the freezer as Namjoon and Jungkook talk in the dining room.

"So, Jungkook, you drowned but still lived?" Namjoon asks as Taehyung puts the bucket of strawberry ice cream in front of the boy, making him put all his attention on the food, not even bothering to answer Namjoon.

Jungkook then gets his spoon and starts feasting on the dessert, aggressively moaning as he gets the first scoop in his mouth.

Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other, Taehyung already looking like he was saying a 37k worded apology monologue.

Namjoon just sighed. "You know you'll have to find a way to keep him Tae" He says and Taehyung nods. "I know, and I already have" He says and smirks, leaving Namjoon confused.

And y'know both of their cocks hard as rock cus theres a cutie moaning aggressively because of ice cream.

~

"Your brother's hot" Jungkook says as Namjoon leaves the house, and Taehyung just wryly laughs.

"Yeah" He says and Jungkook sat on the couch, touching his dick out of boredom.

"Taehyung" Jungkook says at the man who was texting someone. Taehyung then looks at Jungkook who was playing with himself making him look away after a three seconds.

"Y-yeah?" He says as he continues acting like typing on his gadget, "Play with me" He says in a lascivious tone making Taehyung gulp.

Before Taehyung knew it, his body moved on it's own.

He got on top of Jungkook who was giving him pleading eyes as he removed his hands from himself.

Taehyung lowers his head to nibble on Jungkook's ears, making the smaller let out muffled moans, hands traveling to his back, softly clasping on it.

Taehyung felt weird as he did it, It wasn't him, but as if something possessed his body to do the things to Jungkook.

Yes, he found it arousing, yet it was wrong.

So he stopped, and pulled away, and for a split second he heard Jungkook, sigh in both disbelief and disappointment.

"Don't you like my body, Taehyung?" The boy asks and Taehyung shakes his head. "It's not like that, it's just that, We just met and It's kinda weird for me" He says.

Jungkook pouts. "Can I go to your room? Wanna rest" He says and Taehyung stands up from his posture, and Jungkook stands up as well walking his way to a room which wasn't Taehyung's of course.

I MEAN WHO THE FUCK WOULDN'T GET LOST IN HIS BIG ASS MANSION?

While Jungkook was in the room, Taehyung sighed to himself, great he's mad at me because i didnt fuck his artificially tight asshole.

Jungkook's POV

I needed to get out.

even if it meant using my capabilities as how people described it.

but something new was in this Taehyung guy, and for some reason it captivates me to see how far i can go.

and before i get out, i should probably eat more of 2033 food, like that cold pink bug juice or whatever hit the mothafuckin spot.

~
My current jam? well.....

sPIDerMan sPiDerMan doeS whAtever a spIder cAn, spIns A weB any size, caTchEs thIeves jUst liKe flIeS