FIFTEEN

12k GAYS!!!

tw// slight abuse, conversation about rape and violence.
____________________

Park Jimin.

God of Elegance and Roses.

Beautiful, yet chaotic, mischievous, had mix emotions, but somehow awfully romantic.

Park Jimin,

Jungkook's bestfriend, and the cause of his death.

"Do you want anything when I come home, love?" Taehyung asks the boy who was clung onto him, while he kisses his forehead.

"Brownies, and Strawberry ice-cream" Jungkook mutters and Taehyung chuckles, "mm, okay. I'll go a little rough on you tonight if work gets a little stressing, yeah?" Taehyung whispers, and Jungkook giggles.

"Well I hope you get stressed a looooot" Jungkook chirps and connects their lips before they giggle, Taehyung giving his baby's bubble butt a little spank.

"For fucks sake Taehyung you're already an hour late, and you're still eating Jungkook's expired ass" Yeontan barks and Jungkook and Taehyung pull out.

"Bold of you to assume you'll find an alpha to slurp your wormy omega slick-

"EXCUSE YOU I AM NOT AN OMEGA-

"Yeah, I better get going" Taehyung says and Jungkook doesn't listen to Yeontan's british ranting and leads Taehyung out of the house.

~

It was 9am, Taehyung was in his office, signing some boring papers, designing some new stuff, shit we'd actually understand if we listened in science class.

He was of course, thinking of his pretty boyfriend, and his little smile, his petite waist, his enchanting eyes, thick thighs, beautiful toes-

A knock was heard, and Taehyung's head perked up, a business smile appearing on his face as he saw a familiar chubby yet intimidating face of a short pinked hair boy, opening the room.

He stood up and they both greeted each other with a warm hug, and pull out to sit down parallel to each other.

"It's been 4 years! How you've been?" Taehyung asks and light smile spreads across Jimin's face, "It's been good, Modeling life is giving it's perks"

"I know, you've made it to the most paid models list" Taehyung says, and then clears his throat. "Listen, um.. I can't entertain you right now since I have lots of work to do, so I'll leave my driver to lead you to my house" He continues.

Jimin hums and say it's okay. "And um, someone's there- actually my boyfriend to be exact" Taehyung says and Jimin lightly smirks.

"Oh, your boyfriend?" Jimin says and Taehyung chuckles and hums. "Yeah" Taehyung replies.

"Well, I can't wait"

~~~~~

Jungkook was pouting while fiddling with his phone, not understanding a single shit about Instagram and hot girl models.

"For fucks sake Jungkook just search up gay dudes and then you'll make your dick hard" Yeontan snaps.

"Well bitch, I don't fucking know how to type or whatever you call it" Jungkook snaps back.

"You bitch!" Yeontan says and Jungkook chuckles, "That joke is on you" He says and Yeontan furrows his eyebrows. "I don't have a vagina"

"If I ask Sunday to give you one then you're a bitch" Jungkook says and Yeontan rolls his eyes, "That's irrelevant as fuck-