FOURTEEN

8k? Y'all deserve kithes 💜

~

Jungkook's nose scrunched as he felt a ray of sunlight hit his face, and woke up to a deep, raspy morning voice saying: "Good morning, pretty angel"

Jungkook fluttered his eyes open, seeing Taehyung with a soft smile long fingers brushing through his red locks, and then planting a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

He giggled and then wrapped his arms around Taehyung. "Morning, Taehyungie" He says and kisses Taehyung's nose and giggled.

"You're not hurt from last night are you?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods. "Just a bit" He mutters and Taehyung kisses his cheek.

"I'll serve you breakfast in bed, Baby" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles and was about to connect their lips but Taehyung turned away.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet" Taehyung says and Jungkook whines and drags Taehyung near his body, "Don't care" He says before smashing
their lips together.

It took a second before Taehyung responded after a chuckle, gripping Jungkook's waist as he kisses him back.

They pulled away a few second later, clashed their foreheads together, noses brushing against each other.

Jungkook pulled away and took a quick peek at the clock and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shouldn't you be in work right now?" Jungkook says and Taehyung hums. "Yeah, but then I woke up and saw you, and work suddenly became only a word in my vocabulary-

"Taehyung!!" Jungkook whined and Taehyung laughed and kissed his baby's forehead again. "Wait here, I'm going to get breakfast"

"Noooooooooo, Taehyungie, stay here I want to cuddle" Jungkook says hugging Taehyung tighter who laughs and kisses him again.

"Alright, I'll cuddle you"

~

A week passed since they announced each other as boyfriends, and honestly they were fucking annoying.

They'd kiss anywhere, everywhere, every time someone breathes.

They'd take any advantage to cuddle and be lovey dovey.

They'd call each other nicknames, and kiss right after, whisper cute things to each other while Jungkook was sat on Taehyung's lap while they were playing with each other's hands.

They'd also go on dates to the same fucking café every damn night and talk about how much they adored each other.

Both of then would act like teenagers on their first ever relationship, buying chocolates, plastic flowers and teddy bears for each other and shoving it into people's faces on the internet.

Poor Namjoon and Yoonji had to sacrifice their eyes looking at them.

They'd tell both of them to stop being gross and they'd say sorry and pull off each other but then a fucking second later they'd be ripping each other's lips off their faces.

Jungkook was also a bit fazed and dazzled by how the week went by, he always thought Taehyung would be the dom daddy ao3 boyfriend who's fucking possessive and shit but like,,

Taehyung was the giggly, annoying yet lovable boyfriend. He'd always steal kisses from the boy, hug him and then tease him over the littlest things.

Taehyung would always stop and stare at Jungkook for a little while, and Jungkook would get embarrassed, whining at his boyfriend and Taehyung would say "It's not my fault, you looked too pretty"

And when Taehyung was jealous when Jungkook got to close to Namjoon, he'd glare at them, but then when Jungkook's attention was faced to him, he'd smile and then act angry.

Then he'd act like he was physically hurt and Jungkook would panic and say, "where?" but then Taehyung would say "in my heart" because he got jealous of him and Joon.

Jungkook knows Taehyung only wanted kisses all over his face, but he'd still give him the kisses because fuck, he loved Taehyung so fucking much.

Of course, all the lovey cute shit was shoved onto people's faces, but the sexy nights were all to themselves, both of their cute attitudes would turn possessive and lustful.

Taehyung would fuck the shit out of Jungkook when he came home, or when they returned from somewhere, then eat either chinese food or fast food right after, then watch anime and then go to sleep.

They were rich as hell, lived in an enormous mansion, a garage filled with about 10 cars, had sex in different rooms, sometimes in bathrooms or kitchens or living rooms.

Taehyung was a fucking trillionare who owned practically half of the nation's buildings and was a fucking doctor but still,,

He'd feel like a broke college boyfriend when he was with Jungkook, well except the fact that he buys every single shit Jungkook wanted.

"Oh-fuck, babe, don't use your teeth" Taehyung groans as Jungkook was sucking him off, Jungkook pulled out and said a little sorry, Taehyung hummed and Jungkook continued sucking him off, Taehyung arching his neck back, low groans coming out of his mouth.

A few seconds later, his phone rang and he growled before biting his lip, giving Jungkook a signal not to make much noise.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed at that but continued fucking his own mouth with Taehyung's thick cock, while the other put his phone on his ear, lustful gaze at the doe eyed boy.

"Yeah? Who's this?" Taehyung says as Jungkook purposely sped his pace up, earning a silent groan from Taehyung as a pitchy voice went through his ears.

"Oh? Jiminie! Didn't know you came home from Canada!" Taehyung says and Jungkook pauses at the name, before continuing his work.

"Yeah? Okay, let's meet up tomorrow then" Taehyung says and Jungkook whined as he gagged on Taehyung's cock making him glare a bit, "no, um- I choked on a- a peanut" Taehyung says.

"Yeah" Taehyung continues as he feels a familiar knot on his stomach, throwing his head back as his boyfriend continued moving his lips against his big cock.

"Okay, bye" Taehyung says and slams his phone onto the table, quickly grabbing Jungkook's head and fucked the hell out of Jungkook's mouth, as the other gagged and cried.

A series of incoherent words came out of Taehyung's mouth, as his pace fastened, coming into Jungkook's throat, pulling out, as the younger let out a choked out moan.

Taehyung panted for a while, and then grabbed Jungkook by his waist, making the crying boy sit on his lap, then planted small kisses on his chest, muttering a few "sorry"s.

Jungkook calmed down and Taehyung  smiled at him, then they connect their lips for a few seconds, and then Jungkook pulled out. "Who- who was that?" He asks.

"An old friend of mine" Taehyung says, nuzzling his face onto Jungkook's collarbone. "What's his name?" He asks once again.

"Park Jimin" Taehyung says.

Jungkook froze at the name.

Park Jimin. God of Elegance and Roses, Jungkook's mortal enemy.

~~~

Jimin's kinda a villain here so 😔✊🏻