NINETEEN

STEAK NATION WE GOT FED!

~~~~~

It's been two months since Taehyung and Jungkook started dating, and both of them couldn't be happier.

They kissed, they hugged, they went on dates, Jungkook sat on Taehyung's lap while the other was doing work, they held hands and of course, they fucked, they fucked a lot.

Taehyung would wake up and Jungkook was sucking his dick, or riding him, or fucking multitasking.

However that worked without him breaking his spine.

Taehyung fucked him while he wore bunny ears, Taehyung fucked him in his office, Taehyung fucked him on the fucking roof of his mansion.

They also kinda broke it and then saw about 20 rats on the attic but hey, "sex is sacred".

Did I mention them fucking inside a cabinet displayed on the home department of the mall?

Dejavu to the icecream challenge.

They bought it, and then fucked about 13 times in there and then kept it in the storage room since Taehyung's head accidentally went through the top.

And to the non-animalistic fucking topic, Jungkook was finally settling in the year, he knew how to use a phone, became good friends with Seokjin and Yoonji, and they'd go shopping every third week of the month.

He also enjoyed going to Taehyung's company and learn about the techy stuff or maybe just enjoying staring at his boyfriend's fingers deal with some wires and shit.

As a job, which Taehyung sorta approved of, Jungkook helped Yoonji in her youtube job and filmed her doing her makeup, and then got paid about ten dollars an hour then he'd save half for Taehyung's birthday gift and then use half for online shopping.

Now, He was sat on the couch, wearing sweatpants and a white croptop with long sleeves, scrolling on some clothes on some shops to wear on his date with Taehyung today.

Then got shocked when he sees Taehyung calling him, and he quickly answers with a wide smile.

"Hey, Alpha" Jungkook giggles and Taehyung does as well. "Hm, are you excited for our date?" The other line asks and Jungkook squeals.

"Yes of course! I'm struggling on picking a fit though" Jungkook huffs and Taehyung coos at his boyfriend. "Aw baby, you know you'd look pretty on anything right?" Taehyung says.

"Prettiest when I'm on your dick" Jungkook blurts out and Taehyung laughs. "You are, honeybunny, I have to go now though, a meeting's coming up, bye, I love you!" Taehyung then does kissy sounds making Jungkook giggle.

"Love you more Taetae! Mwah!" He says and then they spent about ten more minutes saying they love each other more and more and more until the call ended.

When it did, Jungkook laid down on the couch,  hiding his red blushing face with the tablet, feet banging the couch as he squealed.

He never got over the butterflies when Taehyung did such little stuff like snuggle him, call him pretty, call him his, kiss his face all over, telling him that he deserves nothing but love and care.

He didn't know why his heart would suddenly feel like it's not there anymore and his stomach would turn into butterflies and his face would burn until it turned beet red.