FIVE

bitch i was SO gay for naomi scott in aladdin
~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Jungkook?" Taehyung entered the room, a little worried because of the sniffles he heard.

Jungkook looked at him before gazing away to wipe his tears and continue looking at the forest view outside the window.

Taehyung rushed and sat down beside him to hold his thigh. "Hey, hey now, why are you crying?" He asked the boy whose face was red from crying, now had his lips sealed to stop himself from sobbing.

Taehyung gulped at the silence Jungkook gave him so he had no other choice but wrap him around his arms, only to pull away as Jungkook started to sob.

"N-no! Hug me" Jungkook whimpers out and Taehyung hesitantly put his arms back together but ended up doing it anyway.

It stayed like that for a while, just Jungkook sobbing onto Taehyung's shirt as the bigger body sat there to comfort him.

"Tell me?" Taehyung breaks the silence. Jungkook nodded. "I-i don't feel pretty" He says and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"What? You're literally the prettiest being" Taehyung says out of unconsciousness making him seal his lips close.

Jungkook giggles as he wiped his tears away making Taehyung smile. "Well, my master is not making me feel pretty." Jungkook says and Taehyung dozes off for a while before realizing what he meant.

"Hey, I don't really want to have sex with you" He says making Jungkook tear up. "YET OH MY GOD I MEANT NOT YET" He suddenly shouts making Jungkook tear up even more.

"G-googie's sad" Jungkook mutters and wipes his teary eyes.

Taehyung could've done something right there and then but instead he appreciated how pretty and twinkly Jungkook's eyes got when they got tears surrounding them.

But he snapped out of it and caressed his thigh, "How about.... I bring you to work today and let you go around the building hm?" Taehyung says softly and Jungkook's eyes turned bright again and he smiled.

"Yes! Absolutely" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles, kissing his forehead. "Get dressed, and don't break anything when we get there" He says before leaving the room forgetting something.

~~~

Taehyung wore his usual work clothes, a black polo shirt paired with tight leather pants, some work shoes and a gold rolex, hair looking good as always.

He got out of his room, then went to the room where Jungkook was, and yes there's some wardrobe full of branded clothes in each room because its called fiction for a reason.

And when he entered,

Jungkook was in white fishnet long socks that went up his meaty thighs, his perky ass sticking out, a finger on his lip, finding it hard to pick out a top, (TAEHYUNG JUST ENTERED BITCH)

Jungkook then fixed his gaze on Taehyung who was on the doorstep, eyes glued to his thighs, swallowing hardly.

He smirked at his little idea and pouted, then kneeled on the floor. "I'm bored, can I just wear this alone?" He asks with doe eyes making Taehyung snap out of it.

"No" Taehyung said sternly. Rather than making everyone hard, some people would think Jungkook was an insane person.

"Come on, I'll pick an outfit for you" Taehyung said and walked inside while Jungkook sighed again in what seemed to be disappointment as he stood up to sit down on the bed.

Taehyung took a quick peek at Jungkook who was about to take the socks off.

"Don't!" Taehyung raised his voice a bit without consciousness, making Jungkook furrow his eyebrows in confusion. "I mean, it looks great, a-and im sure you don't want to take it off" Taehyung said without knowing what was coming out of his mouth.