TWENTY-ONE

omg guess who finally updated

(also i havent been updating bc my crush who wanted to marry me is now kinda my gf hihihihihi)
__________

Falling in love was a one time thing.

It could be with your bestfriend, a stranger you just met.

But it happens in a spark of time.

A second you're just having fun with them and the next thing you knew, you can't live without them anymore.

One second you look at that person and say, "fuck, i'm inlove" and God, that feeling is admirable.

And that's the feeling Taehyung was feeling right now, while fireworks were popping out of the sky, Jungkook's eyes glimmered, lips parted in amusement.

Taehyung stared at him in awe while he held his hand, the pretty boy then looked at him back and giggled, planting a kiss on his lips.

They were on a date in han river, millions of people were on the same land as they were but both felt like they were the two left souls on earth and nothing else mattered.

They chat as they ate, then Taehyung pulled Jungkook close as they lay down on their picnic mat with a few pillows and watched as the party of sparks in the sky.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out and Taehyung smiled at him and hummed in response. "You'll love me forever right?" He says.

Taehyung pauses and plants a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "Yes baby, I'll love you for eternity" He says and Jungkook giggles, and they kiss again.

A moment of silence was heared until Taehyung spoke up. "Jungkookie" and Jungkook looked at him and hummed again. "What's your favorite flower, baby?"

Jungkook frowned. "Is that even a fucking question Taehyung-

Taehyung looked at him and Jungkook sighed. "Of course, cherry blossoms hyung" He answers and Taehyung smiles.

"Why?"

"Taehyung I'm literally the fucking god of-

"I know baby, but why?" He asks.

"Because, Cherry blossoms are delicate, simple but still attracts people you know? And I can't ever be that kind of person because I have to do something to get attention because im ugly" Jungkook huffed and Taehyung frowned at the last part.

"You did not just call yourself ugly" Taehyung said and Jungkook giggled. "Kidding, I'm a perfect bitch we've been knew" He says and Taehyung smiles, kissing Jungkook on the forehead.

"You know, I just thought of a poem" He says and Jungkook hits his chest softly. "Shut up Taehyung you can't think of a wholeass poem in three fucking seconds" He snapped and Taehyung laughed.

"I just did" He wriggled his eyebrows. "Shut up and tell me the poem" He says.

"How am I supposed to tell you if I shut up-

"Taehyungieeeeee~ just tell me" Jungkook whines and Taehyung smiled kissing his cheek.

Taehyung breathed, and then spoke;

"you're a pretty blossom,
even though a whiny bottom-

"Taehyung!" Jungkook whined and Taehyung laughed. "Okay fuck I should've thought that through" He says.

"It's okay, I'll give you time"  Jungkook says and Taehyung hums.

It took Taehyung about 10 seconds to create a poem.

"Okay uh, here it goes;
I was once trapped in a bliss,
Yet you cured me with one questionable kiss,
Although I can't help but say,
The second chapter was pretty gay-

"TAEHYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD" Jungkook yells and Taehyung laughs. "I'm being serious here baby" He says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"You once said you wanted brownies up your ass,
And I can't believe that helped me forget about my past-

"Okay Taehyung is this a poem or a summary of this fucking book-

"I dunno, baby, maybe both" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"But baby every funny action,
Makes me question,
Why I am falling for you more?
Well I guess every inch of you is to adore"

Jungkook could only gulp at what he said and Taehyung smiled, kissing Jungkook on the forehead.

"Blossoms don't get as much love as roses,
But baby, you can take my love, more or less,
Your pretty eyes, forming stars and constellations,
Can get the heed of populations and populations" Taehyung continued and Jungkook started tearing up.

"I-i" Jungkook started and Taehyung shushed him softly, "You don't have to say anything, baby"

"If you ask me what is love,
I'll be as dumb as a dove,
but the more I look at your nose, lips, eyes
the more I realize" He says and took a breath.

"Love can't be exactly foresaw
Love isn't love without flaw
Love is exactly for us two,
That's why love isn't love if it weren't with you."

Taehyung smiles at the boy who quickly pulled him into a hug, kissing his lips as he cried. "Y-you love me Taetae?" Jungkook says and Taehyung giggles, kissing him again.

"I love you so much kookie" He says and Jungkook hums, hugging him tightly. "Love you so much too, Tae" He says and Taehyung smiles, kissing his hair.

"I'll protect you no matter what, Jungkook" He says and Jungkook hums knowing well that,

A human can't protect a God against his own sin.

~
[PREVIEW: TWENTY-TWO {M}]

"A-ah Taehyungie!" Jungkook moans, gripping on the bed as the metal tentacle squeezes his nipple again, milk leaking out of the sensetive buds.
~

Sorry if this was short!! I'm really bad at writing long fluff chapters, but i promise the next chapter won't disappoint you!