TWO

Taehyung as a stark was the best concept I ever thought of.
~

"Procedure complete" Sunday says.

The lung was now on Jungkook, and his breathing started to get normal, the machine took off his oxygen mask as he woke up.

And then, branches of cherry blossoms grew around his bed as he sat up, really confused.

"What happened?" He asks out, looking at the machineries around him. "This is not what I thought heaven looked like" He mutters out.

He then stands up as he realizes someone was there. But then he realizes he was in a glassed area so he furrows his eyebrows.

He then uses his finger so a little cherry blossom branch can get him the fuck out of the glass and then alarms went out.

He widened his eyes, still pretty confused, Taehyung wakes up shocked at the alarms, ready to fight whoever, but then he realized there was the pretty boy standing right in front of him, naked naked.

"WHO THE FUCK- WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yells as he saw the boy, who just smiled and maybe Taehyung melted as panicked.

"Are you Jesus?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung pauses furrowing his eyebrows. "What-no?! Why does everybody think that?"

"Is this what really heaven looks like?" Jungkook asks him and Taehyung stands up. "No, this is earth" Taehyung says and Jungkook looks shocked.

"But I thought I died" He says and Taehyung bites his lip. "No because you still had pulse when you were found in the lake, and that's why the little thing on your chest is there, since your lung was harmed" He explains and Jungkook looks at his chest where the metal was and just played with it rather than ranting.

He just looked around. "Well how much changed? It wasn't that fancy in 1818" Jungkook says.

"Well because it isn't 1818" Taehyung says and plays with his own fingers. "It's 2033"

And there Jungkook kept silent, eyes were attached to where it was the first time he stepped out if the glass—the man's lips.

On the other hand, Taehyung was so ready for Jungkook to throw a tantrum that he was already making a script on how to comfort the naked pretty boy.

He was pretty sure he must've clicked on something when he felt asleep that's why the machines performed the procedure on their own, so he didn't need an explanation.

So yes the tantrum, Taehyung was so read-

"Cool, can we kiss now?" Jungkook says, stepping near Taehyung who got confused for a second.

"Wh-

Taehyung was cut off as the tiny naked  boy smashed his lips onto his, Taehyung widened his eyes as the boy wrapped his arms around his neck, his little cock now touching taehyung's that was clothed and hard.

It wasn't a problem though, Taehyung was pansexual for a reason.

Taehyung then finally loses himself into the kiss as Jungkook forcefully let his tongue in his mouth, making him grip his waist as he closed his eyes.

Jungkook moans as their tongues battled for dominance, Taehyung then gripped his waist tighter to pull him close to grind on him, making Jungkook lose, now Taehyung's tongue explore his wet cavern, not leaving a thing untouched.

When Taehyung felt like he was done, he left Jungkook's lips and pulled out, panting as he removed his hands from the boy's petite waist.

"Can we have sex now?" Jungkook says, his trademark face on, his eyes doe and his lips parted, screaming for a cock to go between them.