SIX

recommend a crack chapter for this book cus im bored.

~

Taehyung sat on his seat, because duh it'd be weird if he sat on the fucking roof, so yeah he did that while being on his laptop doing some work.

Jungkook on the other hand sat on another chair beside Taehyung, being mesmerized by the abacus right in-front of him, playing with it, mentally squealing every time the little beads went down again.

Suddenly the door opened, catching both Taehyung and Jungkook's attention.

It was the slutty blonde assistant of Taehyung, normal begone thot character, big tits,small waist, curvy hips, face made of plastic and had her red stilettos on.

Jungkook just averted his gaze and continued playing with the abacus not giving a shit, until this woman dead ass whined as she sat on Taehyung's lap.

"Taehyungie~ wanna get fucked, I'm sure your little brother won't mind" She said in a lewd tone, Taehyung just sat there uncomfortably, especially noticing the frown on Jungkook's face.

"I'm not his brother" Jungkook said, stopping the lady from sexually brushing her palms against Taehyung's shoulder and make her look at him. "Then what are you? His dog turned into human?" She asked.

"No, are you a frog turned into human?" Jungkook asked with a petty smile, making Taehyung seal his lips in amusement as the assistant gasped and stood up to walk and slap Jungkook.

"Hey- thats-

Taehyung gets cut off as the girl kneeled down on the floor, groaning in pain. "Something's growing out of my nipples!" She cried making Taehyung stand up and help her while Jungkook smirked.

Not long after a cherry blossom twig pierced through her silk blue polo shirt, making Taehyung look at Jungkook with a "what the fuck" face.

Jungkook just smiled and raised his shoulders innocently.

~

"Jungkook, is she going to be alright?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, a person can just pull the twig off and everything's gonna be fine" Jungkook answered as they stood from the operation room, watching as the girl squirmed in pain as the twig was getting pulled off.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook who was trying so hard not to laugh at the sight. "Hey" he said deeply catching the boy's attention. "You can't do that here, you'll get arrested for doing stuff like that" He says.

"I like being cuffed" Jungkook said and Taehyung grimaced. "I'm being serious" he says making Jungkook frown.

What shocks Taehyung is what happens next.

Taehyung gets pinned on the wall by Jungkook, the boy looking furious, staring deep to his eyes, while his jaw tightened, Taehyung gulped in shock as the supposed to be subby boy smashed his lips onto his neck, sucking out a small hickey because of little mouth.

Taehyung just stood there closing his eyes in pleasure, amused at how Jungkook managed to still look like a lil babie while being in charge.

Jungkook stopped and moved to his ears to whisper a "You're mine, Master" then licked his ears, and then finally pulls out, revealing his cute bunny smile confusing Taehyung. What the actual fuck? He mentally says to himself.

"Wow, that was wild" they hear a kinda fake feminine voice, Taehyung closed his eyes knowing who exactly it was, but Jungkook just turned around confusedly.

It was a short girl, had the face of a chubby boy, and by the way super soft looking face, the guy looking girl also had boobs making Jungkook utterly confused but at the same time amazed.