The Love of the Fallen

"C'mon Blake, I have stuff to do," I mumble as he snuggles his face into my neck. He only laughs as he continues to place tentative kisses on the sensitive part of my neck,

"If you make me late to another one of my lessons with Lincoln he might kill the both of us," I point out as I feel the all too familiar warm flush of attraction flood through my body. My back arches slightly as his teeth graze my skin, and Bellamy smiles at my reaction,

"We have 20 minutes, that's plenty of time," he murmurs as he moves his arm to over my breast. I roll my eyes, and I'm about to say something back when his fingers begin to become restless, and they move around the overly sensitive part of my boob.  I bite my lip as my core tenses, a fire of pleasure erupting in my veins.

I wait a few minutes before the tension becomes too much and I flip my body on top of his, his eyes wide and full of lust,

"If you're going to torture me, it's only fair I do the same," I smirk, and his eyes fall down to my naked form from the night before, his eyes drinking in every detail of my body. I lean forward, my lips hovering next to his ear, "Let's see how long those twenty minutes can last," I whisper seductively, his eyes widening underneath me.

*************************

My breathing hard, I lay on the bed next to him for several moments, trying to calm my racing heart as the excitement of the moment began to leave me. Bell wrapped an arm around me, his skin slick with sweat and his breathing just as hard as mine,

"We have to get to training, at least you do," I smirk up at him as he rolls his eyes,

"Just because I wasn't trained in a cell for five years doesn't mean I need training you ass," he murmurs. I shrug my shoulders, quickly bouncing off the bed we now share to the closet so I can change. 

Its been months since the events of Mount Weather, and our people seem to finally be at peace. Kane pardoned me from my crimes, and ever since I've been going on patrols and the occasional hunt for food. 

Every now and then the annoying Clarke Griffin would pop into my head, seeing as she ditched camp to live a life in solitude somewhere else. I don't know why I think about her, all I know is that one of these days I'm going to be asked to save her ass considering she's a magnet for trouble. 

I slip on  pair of skin tight black leggings that are strangely comfortable, and an even tighter crop top that should barely be able to pass as a shirt. Bellamy eyes me up and down before shaking his head,

"No way in hell am I letting you out like that," he asserts, his eyes raking over my exposed skin. I roll my eyes at his dramatic,

"If I'm training I don't want to get soaked in sweat. Sorry sweet heart," I decide to compromise, slipping on a grey zip up hoodie that I will undoubtedly take off as soon as I make it to the training room. I hear a grunt of approval before Bellamy leaps of the bed, quickly pulling on a pair of low hanging jeans and a faded red tee shirt that clings to his skin, showing off his clean cut muscles. 

We make our way through the empty halls to the training room, where mostly everyone is here. Everyone who wants to learn how to fight that is. Lincoln became the voluntary trainer, his expertise in grounder fighting coming to use. 

Lincoln stands in the middle of the room, his arms crossed over his chest as he observes our entrance,

"Blake! Since your the last one here, why don't we see how much you've learned?" Lincoln smiles sadistically. I hear Bellamy groan quietly, but he walks over to the padded floors none the less, automatically getting into his fighting stance.