Season 6 Summary

A new world. A world where peace might finally be possible. A world where no one knew the name Katarina Evans, or Wanlida. No one knew of the horrible things she had done in the past... a fresh start. 

Dangers wait around every new turn, and Kat is ready for a break. A break from the constant battle that is her life. Even on this new world, old wounds re-open, fears are faced, and new enemies emerge as Kat and her close nit group of friends navigate this new and mysterious world. 

Kat knows she's changed from the icy, hate-filled young woman who arrived on earth all those years ago, but amidst all these new dangers, she might realize that having a cold and icy exterior might very well be the thing that saves her new family. And considering the hell she went through when Kat thought she had nothing, the world hasn't seen anything yet.

"I thought I had changed-turned out, I just got worse."

So very sorry for the very late update, but I have been working on a lot different projects recently, some of which I hope to share with you all soon! I hope you guys enjoy this new segment of Kat's journey, I will be updating chapters regularly n...

So very sorry for the very late update, but I have been working on a lot different projects recently, some of which I hope to share with you all soon! I hope you guys enjoy this new segment of Kat's journey, I will be updating chapters regularly now (Sometime during the weekend) as well as editing all of my previous chapters.

I will be adding some extra content, and cleaning everything up a little bit so if you ever get anxious waiting for the next chapter, re-read the old ones because there might be some new content in them!