Chapter 6

Season: 6

Episode: Caged Heart

***

"Wait." Cas says, grabbing my hand as I go keep walking down the hall of wherever the hell this place actually is. I freeze up and look at him, then our hands.

"What is it?" Dean asks, looking at Cas -who is still holding my hand- suspiciously.

Dogs start barking in the distance. The sound all too familiar to everyone in the group.

"Dammit. Here come the guards." Meg says

"Hellounds. Go!" Dean yells, ushering everyone to keep going.

We run down the hall and reach a section divider. I help Meg of all people keep the doors shut while Dean makes a salt line. Sam finds a piece of wood long enough to ship through the handles and does exactly that with it. The demons that were with Meg didn't make it and are eaten alive. Shame.

"I knew this was a trap." Dean growls to Meg.

"What do you want, a cupcake?" She asks back with extreme calmness in her voice

"Alright. That should keep them out." Sam says as he and I finish with the door.

"Not for long. How many of them are there?"

"Lots." Meg says and I turn my attention to her. "I'll be pulling for you... from Cleveland."

"What!?" Dean and I snap

"I didn't know this was gonna happen. Bright side: them chewing up my meatsuit ought to buy you a few seconds. Seacrest out." She says and tries to smoke out but can't. I laugh, very very entertained.

"Karmas a bitch, innit?" I say, crossing my arms with a smirk.

"I think it's a spell, from Crowley." Cas says, looking around the walls. "Within these compounds, you're trapped inside your body."

"Huh... kinda like me all the time." I say, looking to Dean, indicating my cuffs again. He just rolls his eyes and ignores me.

Sam takes out the demon knife and hands it to Meg. "You can see them. Hold them off. It's our best shot."

"At Crowley." Meg says, declining the blade. Why? She knows that my angel blades are more than capable of killing him and between me and Cas, we have three. "Take it and go. You kill the smarmy dick. I'll hold off the dogs."

"How?" I ask, crossing my arms.

She just smirks and walks up to Cas, giving me a devilish wink before grabbing his head and kissing him, her free hand slips in his jacket and steals his angel blade. I'm gonna kill her. I'm going to take so much joy in killing this demon. Cas suddenly pushes the demon against the wall. For the first second, I thought it was because he noticed her theft but then he simply deepens the kiss. My face turns into a full on scowl. I'm gonna kill the angel. No, the demon... no, both. What the hell is going on?

"What was that?" The demon asks as if she hadn't just planned to show...that... to us.

"I leant that from the pizza man." Cas says and Meg glances over to me, still smirking. "Well, I'm sure there's plenty to go round." She taps his shoulder as he follows her gaze in confusion. "Okay, gotta go." She says, revealing Cas' weapon to all those who didn't see her steal it.

"Is that gonna work in a hellhound?" Dean asks

"We're about to find out." She shrugs. "Now run."

-

The four of us run around a corner into pitch black darkness before a blinding light sparks up. I tense as I feel my body react to the light in a very negative way. It feels like something as ripped up everything contained within my skin. Organs and all. I fall into Sam, in that first moment being unable to hold myself up.