Chapter 15

Summary of Last Episode:
Last episode followed the events of 'like a virgin' where Sam wakes up with his soul and they battle a dragon. With Sam's soul now in place, Mia is experiencing all of the emotions she's bottled up over the past year and a half causing her to admit she is way too overwhelmed with everything going on. She expresses to Sam and Dean that she's depressed and falling into old habits which they help her get over by getting her something to eat, being there for her and taking her on a hunt. After the hunt, she meets up with Castiel later hat afternoon, drunk off her head. They end up having sex (not described). Subsequently this means that she doesn't hear Sam's revelation that he knows about his time being soulless.

-

Season: 6

Episode: A French Mistake

***

It's been weeks since the hunt with the dragon, weeks since I had sex with Castiel, weeks since I've seen Castiel. His 'fuck you and leave you' attitude having pissed me off big time.

Scared to see my brothers immediately after my one night stand with our collective friend, I do a few hunts of my own; a werewolf, vampire and ghost. In that order. I notice myself becoming more fatigued with every hunt, assuming it's because of my depressive relapse, I decide now would be a good time to meet up with the boys, figuring I've only sent them a very brief update message every few days so they know I'm alive.

I fly in to Bobby's place, figuring that's where they probably are and if not, I'd be able to find where they are. Upon landing, I stumble into Sam, really confused as to how I managed to stumble in the first place.

"Woah, Mia, are you okay?"

"Hm? Yeah... yeah. Just lost my balance for a second." I say, concern and confusion heavy on my voice but I brush it off.

"You never loose your balance." Dean points out.

"Yeah, I know." I say and sit down, a hand rubbing over my face. "I'm just so damn tired."

Dean goes to reply but is stopped when a rather stupid angel comes flying in. "Hello Boys," he looks to me, eyebrow raised with an amused grin. "And girl. What a pleasant surprise."

"Balthazar, this is stupid. You know I'll kill you."

"No you won't, you owe me one." He says witha dismissive hand wave before continuing. "You've seen 'the Godfather' yes?"

"What does that-"

"You know, the end, where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one big, bloody swoop?" He asks as he grabs a container of salt and pours it into one of Bobby's ritual bowls now placed on his desk.

"Hey!" Dean says as he realises he's making a spell.

"'Dead Sea Brine.' Good good." He says as he grabs another ingredient. "You know, Moe Greene gets it in the eye, and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door?"

"I said hey!" Dean snaps as he places in a second ingredient.

"You did. Twice." He says, walking past Dean and patting his shoulder. "Good for you." He walks to the kitchen, muttering about the next ingredient. He opens the fridge. "Beer, cold pizza. Blood of lamb. Yes! Blood of lamb!"

"Why are you talking about The Godfather?" Sam asks as we kind of all just watch the angel that wants us all dead make a spell in our living room.

"Because we're in it - right now, tonight. And in the role of Michael Corleone - The archangel Raphael."

"What? Why did nobody tell me!?" I snap, preparing to leave to fight the dick myself.

"No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. You're precious cargo." He says, not even looking at me as he rips open Bobby's desk draw and sifts through the contents. I look to my brothers, extremely confused. "Yes. Bone of a lesser saint. This vertebra will do very nicely. Your Mr. Singer does keep a beautiful pantry." He says as he chucks the bone in the bowl.

"Wait, Raphael is after you?" Dean asks as he clicks the pieces together.

"Raphael is after us all. You see, he's consolidated his strength. And now he's on the move."

"All the more reason why I should be out there."

"No."

"And where's Cas?" Sam asks suddenly and I tense up, looking away from the staring competition I had initiated with Balthazar.

"Oh, Cassie? He is deep, deep underground. So, good old Raffy put out a hit list on every last Samaritan who helped our dear Cas - Including both of you," He points to my brothers, "most definitely you," He points to me, looking me up and down. "And so much more importantly, me. See, he wants to draw Cas out in the open."

I'm staring at the angel, mega confused now. I haven't really helped Cas in any way shape or form, all I've done is had sex with him. Once. And I was too drunk to remember most of it anyway.

"And you expect us to believe you?" Sam, the wise one, speaks up.

"Oh, don't. You'll go wherever I throw you either way." He shrugs and I look at my brothers, really confused at this moment. Why aren't we stopping him?

"Excuse me?" I ask as I try to process all his information.

"That's all the time we have, ladies and gentlemen." He says, opening his jacket to reveal a nasty looking blood stain. "Where is it?" He mutters as he searches his pockets

"Whoa. What happened there?" Dean says, holding out his hand in a kind of stopping motion. Like that will do shit.

"Oh. Garish, I know. You see, uncle Raffy sent one of his nastiest to handle me. I'm flattered, actually. And down a lung at the moment, but that's all right." He mutters on like the annoying angel he always is before pulling out a key and handing it to me. "Oh, here's for you, little lady. Run."

"What?" I ask before Balthazar is flown across the room.

"Virgil." He acknowledges before turning to me and the boys. "I said, run!" He yells before he pushes us through the glass window.