Introduction

Against the dazzling backdrop of Temple Srirangam in medieval India , a gripping saga of Love and betrayal weaves itself. When Vasanthika was an infant ,her mother Chandrika left her  near the temple gate as her husband Viratasena deserts her denying recognition for Vasanthika. Adopted by a childless Devadasi Ammanagavalli, Vasanthika finds a new shelter. Years roll on, with the protective embrace of Ammanagavalli ,Vasnathika  grows into a dancer whose angelic skill enchants the city. When all are strongly attracted by her charm, she develops a love towards Kulasekaran a temple warrior. As the things stand by,a great horror strikes to the temple city in form of invasions, her life along with those of others turns Topsy- turvy driving her into abyss of hell.How she escapes from the path which fate has thrown at her. Will she ever realize her true love?

Stay tuned.

Author's note

Apologies for being absent for so long. hereafter would try to update every 10 days and catch up lagging books.

Please do support this book

shailajapvl

GandaBerunda

Krishnpremika

ImMadhumitha

jayakkanha

PandavaPriyaa

VishnuPutra

Cover Creation 

I am very elated to announce that one of my reader and dear friend has taken pain to design a new cover for me. Gesture like this is lifting my confidence.

Thanks  Kamala.

Please friends visit her book CHitraloka for wonderful covers.

May Lord fullfill your dreams.

VarchaPriyaa

To silent readers

A small request
Please do vote for the story if you like the story. Reading an author's book without voting or commenting is not fair. Few comments alongside voting is going to encourage author like us.

Be safe
Cheers.

Copyright

Story is  fictionalised around true History of Srirangam.