― 13. red circle

THE DOOR flings open making Kaitlyn spring upwards on the bed, watching Iosef stride in

                        THE DOOR flings open making Kaitlyn spring upwards on the bed, watching Iosef stride in. She's trying to read a book and forget she's a prisoner when he has to come stomping in. Iosef's dressed up as if they're ready to go out for a night on the town. There's a malicious grin on his lips as his eyes look at her top to bottom. She feels vulnerable as he blatantly stares at her for the umpteenth time with his beady eyes. Looking at him makes her feel sick he's very unattractive inside and out.

   "Put this on," he places the box on the bed, "for tonight."

   "Tonight?" she deadpans at him as he moves closer.

   "We're going out."

   Kaitlyn grabs the gift box and easily opens it. In it is a pair of high heels, a revealing romper, and makeup. There's plenty of sparkles and she's about to look like a college girl all over again, "I'm a bit too old for this sorta thing now."

   "Really?" he eyes her again, "you look like, twenty-three. Tiny, cute, and definitely someone I want in my bed."

   She scoffs, "keep it in your pants. I'm married."

   "Well I was going to say, John seems a bit too old for you." he takes a seat next to her on the bed. Creepiness is radiating off of him, "There's what, well over twenty years between you two? I'm at least a younger option."

   She stares at him with an incredulous look inching away from him.

   "Fine. Don't answer." he shrugs, "everyone is telling me I should fear your husband, but I don't. So I figured, the best way to show that is to make you mine. Send him a little message."

   A hand immediately goes to her thigh and Iosef leans in. Kaitlyn's eyes widen in horror as she tries to push him away; but he's too strong. Her back is on the bed, his arms on either side of her head trapping her under him. She tries to struggle against him as he sloppily kisses her;

   "Stop moving! You seem so much easier to control than you really are." his eyes are dark, "stay still." then he mutters something in Russian she can't understand, but she sure as hell doesn't like it.

   Kaitlyn stares at him helpless, "fuck off.." internally she's screaming and praying someone will come in. She finds herself apologizing to John with her eyes squeezing closed. His fingers make her squirm as they touch her skin,

   Iosef just laughs as he grips her hips, toying with the edges of her shirt until she finds it in her to shove him off. Hard.

   The Russian stumbles back shocked. He's pissed but before he can react—

"—Iosef? We leaving soon?" it's one of the men who kidnapped her those days ago, Viktor, bursting through the door. His eyes widen at the sight in front of him, "oh didn't realize I would be interrupting anything." a grin plays on his lips as he leans on the doorway.