― 17. reunited

JOHN IS bloody and hanging on to life as he stumbles into the Continental after killing Viggo

                        JOHN IS bloody and hanging on to life as he stumbles into the Continental after killing Viggo. Plenty of hard hits, contact with cars, and stab wounds- his body is plagued in pain from the past few days. But his body means nothing to him, he needs to see Kaitlyn. His shoes squeak against the floor with bloody drag marks being left behind. It's extremely late, with no one in the lobby asides from Charon. The moment he enters, the concierge stops his writing, looks up, and gasps.

   "Oh my..." Charon immediately goes and dials a number quickly speaking into the phone, "Winston, get the doctor for Mr. Wick, he's here."

   The concierge then leaves the front desk to help support John as he begins to fall. John's normal frame is weak compared to the strength it normally holds, and he's bloody to no end.

   "My wife," John breathes, "I need to find my wife. Is she here?"

   "Yes she is Mr. Wick. We need to get you patched up though." he says with a tiny smile. Charon makes sure his grasp is sturdy on the large assassin as he tries to move him from the lobby.

   Winston is racing through a hall and into the lobby area after receiving a call from the desk. He sees John bloody and weak as he stands leaning on Charon, "Jonathan." he beams, "you really have outdone yourself."

   "Bring me to her..." John yelps out in pain as his mind begins to grow foggy. Everything around him is starting to go spotty with black dots as he no longer feels he's in control of his body. He sinks to the ground as he finally shuts down after days on days of action.

   "I'll take him to his normal room." Winston says to Charon, "the doctor will be waiting there, you go and find the Mrs."

   Kaitlyn is sitting at the bar staring at her martini. She's barely taken a sip as the liquid is making her stomach feel queasy. Because of the lack of food and liquids she's been able to eat, she feels sick from even the thought. She's simply dreading the repercussions of what she put herself through while with the Tarasov's. She's anxious and fidgety, not able to sleep or stay still. As the time slowly ticks by, she hopes to hear good news soon.

   She has never felt like this before though; terrified and her whole body swarming with painful jolts of nerves. Her husband was right there and touching her; she just watched him kill more people and jump out of a car seconds from death. Even her heart's still racing from it.. But John had been bloody but focused on one person- Viggo. The dangerous look in his eyes made her heart stop; that wasn't the John she knows.

   "Mrs. Wick," she turns around hearing her name. Charon is approaching her, with faint traces of blood on his suit, "your husband has arrived-"