Case Of The Mondays

Hosuh: Beach T-shirts relax me now! I don't know what it is--

Stephen: We're killing fashion, one shirt at a tiiime. Take that.

Hosuh: So sue me, it's August in Canada, I'd like to live on island time for a day. Cut me some slack.

Stephen: I have Spotify open right now on my computer. Do you want me to blast you?

Hosuh: [SWEATS NERVOUSLY]

Stephen: Do you want me to put you on blast, 'cause I got your history right here in the sidebar, [increasing in volume] Take it Back by Jimmy Buffett. Nautical Wheelers by Jimmy Buffett. Jolly Mon Sing by Jimmy Buffett.

Daniel: [wheezing in the back]

Stephen: Steamer by Jimmy Buffett! Treat Her Like A Lady by Jimmy Buffett! Mañana by Jimmy Buffett! WHEN SALOME PLAYS THE DRUM by James Buffett, HAVANA DAYDREAMING by Jimmy Buffett. What the FUCK happened to you?!

Hosuh: [LAUGHING] I HAD A CASE OF THE MONDAYS!!!

Stephen: Are you HAUNTED? [shakes hosuh] Are you fucking POSSESSED?! You used to be my FRIEND!

Daniel: [LAUGHING]

Hosuh: [can't breathe] I had a case of the Mondays...!

~~~

im not over reading a comment of someone pointing out FROM LITERALLY ONE SINGLE FRAME that hosuh listens to luvoratorrrrry (and hibikase) i guess he just likes reol's giga-p covers idk. giga-p makes iconic bops his tuning is godly.